Free de la hoya x reader

Hello everyone I know it's been a pretty long time since I haven't updated this book. But I am back to finish those request's that I still owe you guys! So as you read the title this chapter is based off of you and Free! This was requested by Luna_Quinzel_Quinn! So I hope you like it, and sorry for the delay.

Y/N pov

"Congratulations Y/N! I am so glad you made the team!" your best friend told you as she was smiling. "Thanks B/F/N! (That means best friends name) I am so glad that I made the team! I was worried that I wouldn't make it" you told her as you were walking out of the ice cream shop. "Of course you will make the team, I mean you are a quite powerful beyblader in this whole world!" she said. "Your right I am a powerful beyblader! And sorry that this was the only day we could hang out on!" you told her. "That's ok Y/N! But I have one question for you!" she said as a smirk was appearing on her face. "Ummm what is the question you have?" you asked her as you tilted your head to the side. "My question is who is that boy you keep talking about? Do you like him?" she asked as her smirk became bigger. "The boy I keep talking about is.......Free de la Hoya" you told her as a blush was appearing on your face.

"Oh so that's the boy you like?" she asked. You didn't answer her back because you were embarrassed. "Thats ok Y/N you don't have to answer that but to make things clear, I will not make fun of you!" she said. "Thanks B/F/N!" you told her as you hugged her. The rest of the day was spent by hanging out with your best friend. You arrived to BC Sol late, so you tiptoed to your room and locked the door. The next day you got up and was looking for clothes to wear today. You decided to wear a f/c dress with f/c high heels and you also decided to let your hair down. Christina was planning to have a party because it was 2 months since you are in BC Sol.

You're not a really big fan of a big party. You were about to exit the building, but got stopped when you heard Christina tell you to be here by 6:00pm. You turned around and told her that you are going to arrive on time. You exited the building and went to the forest to train with Free. You arrived early so you waited for Free to come, while you were waiting you saw a deer looking at you. You tilted your head to the side in wonder. The deer also tilted his head to the side. It kinda of reminded you of Free. You just stared at the deer, not breaking eye contact. It slowly walked to you and letted you pet him.

You sat down at the grass and the deer also sat down. And laid it's head on your lap, so you can continue to pet him. You were petting him for a while until you heard footsteps. "I never knew you liked animals Y/N" Free said. "Of course I like animals! It just surprised me, that the deer is letting me pet him!" I told him as I was still petting him. "Let's not train today" Free told you as he sat down next to you. "Seems fine to me" you said to him as you were getting sleppy. Soon you stopped petting the deer because you were asleep. Sometime passed and you were still sleeping, then you turned your head to the other side. Where Free was, looking at the sky. And your head landed on his shoulder. He blushed of being so close to you. Soon he also feel asleep.

You woke up and yawned. You were about to get up, but stopped when you felt a pair of hands wrapped on your waist. You turned your head, to see Free sleeping, with his hands around you. Your face was red as a tomato, but you tried again to get up. But you failed again, because Free grabbed your waist tightly. He snuggled closer to you, and you felt him breathing next to your neck. Your face was even redder than before. You tried to wake him up but it was no use. Then you heard the unexpected thing, you heard him calling your name. You thought that you were imagining things. Until you heard him say something else.

"Y/N I love you, don't leave me~" Free said as he was still sleeping. This made your face so red of blushing, that smoke was coming out of your head. "He love's me?" you asked yourself. "No he must be talking nonsense in his sleep, because he is dating Shasa" you said to yourself. You grabbed your phone to check the time. It's 5:00pm I have to go to my room, to change for the party. You were looking around, to find something that you can use to wake up Free. To your luck you found a twig, right next to you. You grabbed the twig and slightly turned around, and started poking Free. You stopped once Free took a hold of your hand.