Ukyo x Reader

This was requested by Gina_Azuki_14! So here you go and I hope you like it!

Your pov:

You were best friends with Valt and the gang. One day Valt came up to you and asked you if you wanted to go to vist Xander, with him and Shu. You said "Of course Valt!" He told you that you guys were going to vist Xander tomorrow, and that you guys were going to meet up at 10 a.m. in the morning. You nodded your head in agreement and said goodbye to Valt.

The next day you woke up at 8 a.m. and got ready. You picked out a f/c shirt and skinny jeans. Before you went out, you grabbed a backpack and packed some extra clothes just in case, if you needed them. You walked out of your house and walked to the park, because that's were Valt told you to meet up with him. After 10 minutes passed you saw Valt and Shu walking to your way. You guys then walked off together to Xander's dojo.

Once you guys arrived to the dojo a boy stopped you guys from entering. "Why did you guys come here?" the boy said. "We came to see an old friend, his name is Xander" Shu said. "Ok follow me and by the way my name is Yugo Nansui" Yugo told us. We followed him to the other side of the dojo. But you didn't see Xander instead you saw another boy.

He was wearing a long indigo hoodie with violet accents and sleeves, deep-blue fingerless gauntles, a light lavender t-shirt, and black sweatpants with gray stripes on the side. His shoes are tall red Vans with a white stripe down the middle and white straps. He was also wearing two pink earrings in his right ear. He was relatively tall and well-built, sporting light blue hair in a long ponytail, and sky blue eyes. He looked cute and your heart started beating rapidly. "Huh!? Why is my heart beating fast?" you thought to yourself as a pinkish blush was appearing across your face.

"Hey Ukyo where is Xander?" Yugo asked him. "Oh, he went to do his special training" Ukyo told him. "Hey can we go to the bey stadium to train" Valt asked Yugo. "Sure, I will tell you guys when Xander arrives" Yugo told us. After he said that he left and went to entrance of the dojo. "Ok see ya Y/N!" Valt said to you and ran to the bey stadium. "Have a great time Y/N" Shu told you and also went with Valt. "It's Ukyo right?" you asked him. "Yeah" Ukyo said. "Can you please tell me where is the bathroom?" you asked. "Yeah just keep going straight and take a left" Ukyo told you. "Thanks" you told him. You walked the way Ukyo told you and arrived to the restroom. You went in and locked the door and opened your backpack to change your clothes.

Ukyo's pov:

I was waiting for Xander to ask him about something I heard earlier. Then I saw Yugo guiding Shu Kurenai and Valt Aoi. But I also saw a girl right behind them. She had long/short/medium hair, it was h/c and she was wearing a f/c shirt with skinny jeans. She looks hot and my heart started beating rapidly. "What in the world is going on!? Why is my heart beating rapidly!?" Ukyo thought to himself as a pinkish blush was slowly appearing across his face. He was snapped out of his thought when Yugo talked to him.

"Hey Ukyo where is Xander?" Yugo asked me. "Oh he went to do his special training" I told him. "Hey can we go to the bey stadium to train" Valt asked Yugo. "Sure, I will tell you guys when Xander arrives" Yugo told the group that were following him. After he said that he left and went ro the entrance of the dojo. "Ok see ya Y/N!" Valt said to the girl and ran to the bey stadium. "Have a great time Y/N" Shu told the girl and also went with Valt. "It's Ukyo right?" Y/N asked me. "Yeah" I told her. "Can you please tell me where is the bathroom?" She asked me. "Yeah, just keep going straight and take a left" I told her. "Thanks" she told me. She walked the way I told her.

"Ugh why did she go to the bathroom did I do something wrong!?" I thought to myself. "Keep cool Ukyo she's probably cooling down" I kept thinking to myself. "Hey Ukyo can you tell Shu and Valt, that I went out to train?" Y/N told me. "Sure I can tell th.. " I stopped midsentence because I saw her wearing different clothes. Her hair was tied into a ponytail with a pink hair tie. She was wearing a different shirt too, now it's a f/c sporty tank top. And she also changed her pants, now it's a f/c sporty shorts. And she was now wearing sneakers. My heart started to beat rapidly and a dark red blush was appearing across my face.