Ken x Bullied Reader

This was requested by Pokemon_Fangirl23! So here you go and I hope you like it!

Your pov:

You are a girl that always aced your tests, quiz's, and all your other classes. You were smart, beautiful, and nice but you didn't really had friends. Sure you had people from your other classes talk to you and everything, but you didn't really consider them as friends. Because each time they will talk to you, it was just about questions of the homework, or when is there going to be a test and further more.

One time you considered a girl your friend because she was new and she asked you if you could show her around the school. You gladly accepted the offer and showed her around. Since that day you always talked to her about stuff, and she will do the same. You finally found a friend and you felt happy. But that happiness was soon filled up with sadness. She was actually using you as a tool, by forgetting to do the homework everyday.

"Hey Y/N can I copy the homework? I totally forgot to do it" She asked you. "Sure B/N that's what friends are for!" You told her as a smile was appearing on your face."Thanks Y/N!" She said as she got her homework out and started copying from your homework.

She was always asking you what's the answer's for the test or just a simple question.

"Alright who could answer me this? A soul is composed of appetite, spirit, and what else?" the teacher asked us. The class was silent and nobody raised their hand to answer that expect you. You desperately kept moving your hand back and fourth in the air, so the teacher can pick you. "Come class this is such an easy question, I know Y/N knows it but somebody else has to know it! Ok I pick.....B/N to answer the question" the teacher said.

You lowered your hand in sadness because the teacher didn't let you say the answer but you were happy that B/N was called. Because she is rarely called. "Um can you please repeat the question sensei" she asked the teacher. "Sure B/N!" the teacher said. As the teacher was repeating the question, B/N gave you a look that was saying "what is the answer?" You told her that the answer is logic. She gave you a nod as a thank you and turned her head to the teacher and answered the question. "A soul is composed of appetite, spirit, and logic!" she told the teacher. "Great job B/N! Now everyone take out your books and turn to page 190" the teacher said.

"Psst Y/N do you know the answer for number 5?" B/N asked you. "Yea! The answer is C.) 36 protons for the question, How many protons are in an atom! Right?" you asked her. "Yeah, thats the one! And thank you!"

You found out that she was using you, when you were walking to the exit of the school. And saw a classroom door slightly open, you wondered why is  there a classroom door slightly open. You just tried to ignore the thought and you past the classroom and saw B/N talking to other girls. "Wait isn't that B/N?" you thought to yourself. You walked back to the classroom and opened the door a little bit to let you see what is going on.

"Hey B/N, why are you hanging out with Y/N? Isn't she weird?" a pink haired girl asked her. "I am hanging out with her because she is smart and I could pass all of my classes because she tells me the answers for everthing!" B/N told the girls. "So your practically using her!" a purple haired girl told B/N. "Exactly! Once 8th grade is over, I will just stop hanging out with her!" B/N told her as she was starting to giggle. "Imagine the way she is going to react! When you tell her that you guys are not friends anymore!" a blonde haired girl with light blue hairlights said as she was starting to laugh.

"You know what I am going to do to her?" B/N told the girls. The girls shaked their head in confusion. "I am going to ask her crush to go out with me!" B/N told them as an evil grin was appearing on her face. "That's perfect! But who is her crush?" the purple haired girl asked while her head was tilting to a side. "Her crush is..Ken Midori!" B/N told the girls. "No way! She likes that shy guy!?" the pink haired girl said while she was laughing hard.