"Ryuu?"

"someone's in there" Ryuu whispered in Clinea' s ear. When Clinea look up she saw her brother floating down.

"brother" she mouthed in shock. She'd learned from the servants that her brother had been called in my the lord god so she was confident that no one will find them but now it seems like her information is wrong.

"so you've finally showed up Ice demon king. who would have thought that you will hide here and use my sister! Clinea, get away from that demon"

"no!"

"Clinea, I've heard everything from Liyanka, what you feel for that man is only an illusion, you don't love him! so get away from him, he needed to be captured and tried for his crimes"

"you're mistaken brother! I love him!"

"he was just tricking you Clinea"

"he's not! he doesn't even knew I loved him before he confessed to me."

"you!" Arashi immediately unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Ryuu "how dare you feed my sister with lies!"

"I did not lie to Clinea, everything that I've told her are from my heart" Ryuu told him honestly but Arashi just laugh

"you think you can fool me demon? Your kind had already did this tricks a thousand times do you honestly think it would work on me? preposterous!" he swing his sword and water needles appeared in the air "Come on demon if you really do love my sister stop making her into your own shield." Arashi turned to Clinea when Ryuu remained unmoving. Unbeknownst to Arashi, Ryuu had indeed been pushing Clinea to his side but Clinea never let go of his hand. "see sister, he's only using you as his shield in order to escape from here! if he really loves you he would put your safety first and surrender" Clinea shake her head

"no! you're wrong brother. I am the one who is using myself as his shield" Arashi frowned and when he looked closer a water roped is indeed coiling on their hands, the divine essence behind the water is completely that his sisters.

"Clinea stop your madness!"

"Clinea" Ryuu gave her a soft look

"no! don't let me go!"Ryuu could only helplessly look at his lover. Seeing her resolve he then turn to Arashi

"I don't care if you're against me Arashi because at the end of the day it is Clinea who will make the choice" he tighten his hold on his lover "and she choose to be with me then so be it"

"lies! Do you think I do not know how your mind works! You'll only hurt my sister"

Clinea turned to her brother with tears in her eyes "he'll never hurt me brother"

"Clinea that man had killed thousands of gods and goddesses, he's a demon Rasha"

"but he's my demon brother" she said softly before intertwining her hand with Ryuu "brother, Ryuu will never do anything, let him return"

"nonsense!" Arashi snapped his fingers and Clinea was immediately wrapped by pillar of water and wind the water rope connecting her with Ryuu were immediately overpowered "demons and gods were never meant to be together Clinea, history will tell you that. you're not the only goddess who had fallen for a demon king, many had fallen for their deadly charm but in their quest for love they were all betrayed and killed by their beloved. I wouldn't let that happen to you"

"no brother!!!" when Clinea saw her brother summon a spear made out of wind and rain she knew immediately that Ryuu will not survive the attack. Ryuu had suffered great injuries and till now he's still not healed resulting for his strength not even reach half of his full power. When her brother throw the spear towards Ryuu, Clinea immediately used her remaining power to dispel her cage.

"Ryuu!!!!" grabbing Ryuu and hugging him at the optimum moment she felt the impact of her brother's power hit her body.

"Clinea?! Clinea!!!!!!!" Ryuu look in horror at his lover who suddenly throw herself in his arms. An intense pain immediately assailed his whole being when the storm spear had hit her. no! no! no! his lover is dying in front of his eyes but he can't do anything. What demon king? what immense power right now what was the use of such names when he can't protect his treasure?

"Ryuu" with gold blood flowing from her lip Clinea look at her lover with a smile, happiness radiating in her eyes. He's alright her beloved is fine.

"Clinea!!!" as Ryuu tried to move her lover Clinea remain in place, her weak hand crept along Ryuu's face as she tries to caress it. Ryuu seeing her intension immediately seized her hand and cradle it on his face. tears fell from his eyes and his heart broke into pieces upon seeing his lover slowly dying in front of him. "Clinea" he uttered her name softly and she just weakly smiled in return

"Clinea!!!" Clinea heard her brother call her name in despair and she could see Ryuu's face looking at her with sorrow and agony

"no! no! no!!! let go Clinea! You can still survive! Clinea!!!!" using her last strength she hug Ryuu one last time.

"I love you" she whispered as she feel her death coming"

"no!!!! no!!!Clinea!!!!!" Ryuu tried to hug her but as the spear dissipated Clinea's body slowly burst into tiny lights "no!!!!!!!!! Clinea!!!!!!!!!!" Ryuu kneel on the floor as he grieve the death of her lover. A loud gong immediately resounded in the skies indicating the death of a god.

"you!!!!!" Arashi tried to reach for Ryuu but before he could even touch him the latter had taken his sword.

"you killed her:"Arashi trembled in realization when Ryuu's accusing eyes landed on him making him stop in place he was about to say something but "save it Arashi for I will use all my powers to take her back and not you nor any gods can take her away from me again" Arashi was startled when he heard Ryuu's declaration and in the next moment before he could take action Ryuu had plunged the sword in his heart.

"no!!!!!!!" that night Arashi's scream echoed in the entire heaven

"he really did managed to take her back" Clyde uttered as he feels sorrow and happiness. Sorrow that he lost her sister again to Ryuu and happiness that her sister seems to have made the right choice back then and now. Clyde close the laptop after he read the report of Kana telling him that his sister and Ryuuji have become and official couple. "it hurts but this time you two have my blessings" Clyde uttered in the wind. My mistake, I can only atone in by giving you the blessing I had failed to give before.

fin