"I know but please, this is my only chance" Liyanka look at the pleading face of her friend and she knew that she can only agree, for once Clinea decides to do something she will never change her mind about it.

Clinea painstakingly nursed the demon king of cold and ice. At first the demon king was suspicious of the goddess but as seasons had passed the cute little goddess had started to creep in his heart and before he knew it she had already occupies it.

"Ryuu, I'm back" he immediately welcomes her with a hug, she just came from doing her job of creating rain for the different plains and worlds and she look a little exhausted.

"you've overworked yourself again" he said as he carry her in his arms

"the wet seasons had entered the different worlds so I had to work extra hard"

"I know but you must think of yourself first before your duty" she nodded when she noticed something at the bottom of the bed.

"this..." she look at the familiar sword on the floor "do you plan on returning to the demon world?" Rasha can't help but ask

"yes, I need to settle some things in there and I need to know if my brother is really dead"

"but they'll know that you're alive if you return!"

"Clinea, the barrier in your home can no longer suppress my presence sooner or later the gods will learn of my existence and before that happens I need to return to the demon world."

"then let me be with you"

"Clinea"

"I don't want us to be apart anymore. I've already looked at you from afar for more than a thousand years before I don't want to go back to that state again"

"Clinea" Ryuu was startled when his lover started crying tears of sorrow "don't cry. I'm not leaving you, I'm just going to settle some things and I will come for you" he painstakingly wipe every tears that had fallen from her eyes. He wanted to take her to the demon world but he know that he's world is in chaos right now and taking her there will prove to be dangerous for her.

"then....when are you returning?"

"I will return when the moon have reach its zenith. By that time the portal to the demon world will open in the east behind the great Sakura tree"

"it's within the courtyard of my brother's palace.. My brother's court yard is full of formations and hidden traps, you won't easily reach the portal without alerting my brother"

"I know but I'm prepare for the risk"

"no! I'll help you"

"Clinea"

"just like how you value my safety I value yours too."

That night the two lovers journeyed to the east. Upon reaching Arashi's manor, Clinea immediately dismantled the traps and formation inside, her brother had told her everything regarding his manor so she knew how to bypass her brother's strict security. Together with Ryuu, Clinea navigated the complex terrain until they reach their target. When the Sakura tree had been in sight Rasha let out a sigh of relief not noticing the sudden change in Ryuu. Clinea who was about to take a step was suddenly pulled in by Ryuu using his left hand while he unsheathed his sword using his right hand.