"Dragonologist."

"What an emotional moment." George said, joking, as he wiped a fake tear. "Next present!" George called out.

After all of the presents were given out, Bill and Fleur left since Victoire and Dominique had fallen asleep, followed by Percy and his family, and Mr and Mrs. Weasley. Around midnight, Charity, Maisie and the twins left for home as well, and so did Andromeda with Teddy. Which left the young adults in the room.

"Finally!" George said, "I thought they'd never leave."

"Theodore, where's the bottle?" Charlie asked.

Theodore rolled his eyes and reached in his coat and got out the ale they bought. He tossed the bottle to Charlie, and he caught it with ease.

"What is that?" Ginny asked.

"Ask Theodore, he stole it from the Kohler's ale cabinet." Charlie said.

"They gave it to me – and you begged for a bottle!" Theodore said. "Anyway, at Norway, they would brew a thing called Juleøl or Christmas Ale. It's really good, but wizard Juleøl is better."

"What's it called?" Hermione asked as Charlie poured some to her glass.

"Drag-Brann Juleøl." Charlie read the label.

"Let's taste it then." Harry said.

Every one had their glass of Juleøl, and they all took a sip it at the same time. Hermione, Ginny, and Ron had red face, they placed their glasses down, it was too strong for them. Harry did the same as them and placed his glass down, but he looked a lot better than them. George, Carina and Charlie shared a look of 'not bad', Theodore on the other hand drank all of the content of his glass, which earned shocked looks from Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

"It was good." Theodore said.

"Are you sure you're not drunk, Nott?" Ron asked.

"At Norway, this is like water." Theodore shrugged. "We drink ale everyday."

"It's good, but I still prefer Englsh ale." Carina said.

"Same." George said, then he drank his glass whole.

"Well looks like no one's going to drink this tonight." Charlie said as he closed the bottle, and handed to Theodore.

"I'll save this for later." Theodore said.

"Later?" Carina asked.

They all stayed up until three in the morning, talking, telling stories, Charlie even told everyone how he met Theodore, it was a real laugh since he told them every detail on how he saw Theodore in the dragon's den. But when Ginny fell asleep on the couch and Hermione's head kept on bobbing, they knew that it was late and it was time to head home.

Charlie and George left the house via Floo, and went to the joke shop. Hermione and Ron left at the front door. Carina and Theodore, the last to leave, left via Floo, and found themselves at the flat once more.

"That was fun." Carina said.

"It was." Theodore said, smiling.

"Merlin, it's all ready three in the morning, but I'm still not tired." Carina took off her coat and placed it at the coat hanger.

Theodore followed after Carina to her bedroom and saw her lay down on the soft bed. He smiled at her child-like action on plopping on her stomach and swaying her leg to and fro.

"What do you want to do?" Theodore asked. "We could head out or we could just stay up until we fall asleep."

Carina got on her knees and went to the edge of the bed. She took Theodore's hand and pulled him towards her, she hung her hands behind his neck and pulled Theodore close and kissed his lips.

Theodore felt Carina pull him down and let her, he crawled on the bed, never letting go of Carina, until he hovered over her. His hands traced her sides that slowly traced her skin under her shirt. Carina broke the kiss and stared at Theodore for a moment, and it was there that she decided what she wanted.

•†•

Theodore woke at the bright rays of the sun touching his face. He moved away from the bright light and waved his hand to magically close the curtains, he turned to the clock to see the time, it was one in the afternoon. He over slept, again, when he was about to groan in displeasure of oversleeping and he remembered the main reason why– the fact that he was completely naked in bed pretty much gave it away – a smile crept to his lips. The events of last night brought a smile to Theodore, he could still feel Carina's lips against his and then on his body as she kissed his scars, and he could feel the blissful feeling of her body.

"Good morning."

Theodore turned and found Carina standing by the door wearing her jumper and a pair of shorts, and held a mug of – probably – hot chocolate.

"I think it's afternoon." Theodore said.

Carina made her way to the bed; she placed her mug on the bedside and then crawled to the bed and sat on Theodore's lap.
Theodore sighed in content at their position, he had his arms wrapped loosely around Carina's waist and just stared at her the whole time.

"What time did you get up?" Theodore asked.

"Around ten." Carina said. "Surprisingly."

"Ten? Wasn't that too early, I thought that we were going to sleep the whole day after what we did last night."

"You mean earlier." Carina smirked.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't want to disturb you, you looked like you were having a good dream."

Theodoer smiled, he placed a sweet kiss on Carina's forehead.

"I was, but then I remembered that it was a dream." Theodore said. "Last night was the best night of my life."

"Happy Christmas, Theodore." Carina said as she leaned forward to place a kiss on his lips.

"Happy Christmas, Carina."

Theodore kissed back, and the next thing he knew was Carina pushing him down to the bed ad continued to kiss him, deeply.