"Wassup but who niggas you need us to get." I motioned him to follow me.

I got up and went to the cafeteria. I went to the front stage and got the mike. "Damien and his crew please come to the front stage." I spoke. Everybody was looking at me.

They came to the front, and I told the crew to take them. We went back outside, and I watched them put them in there.

"Remind me never to cross you." I looked at Treyvon. "That should always come to yo head when you look at me." I spoke.

"Zion what did you want from them niggas." I heard Zay ask. I turned around.

"That's that nigga who stabbed me. I have been supposed to get them, but it slipped my mind and tell pops I'll bring the kids when I'm done with homework." He nodded and got in his car, and everybody drove off.

"So, after this period meet me at my car." I pointed to my car, and he nodded and went inside.

I sighed people bring the worse out of me. I went inside the school, and everybody was going to their next class. I had gym.

I made it to where gym was and just sat on the bleachers since we don't do shit in this class.

That Tiana girl was in here. I got off the bleachers and went up to her. "Aye Tiana." She turned around.

"Yes." She asked. I licked my lips "You knew here." I asked.

She nodded. "Well, you would know that if you come to school." I laughed. This bitch wanna be rude.

"Look I just asked a question if you ain't wanna answer it you didn't have to but if you may know I have family problems, but you didn't have to be rude about it." I got up and left and went back where I was and put on my beats and blasted my music.

I was pissed. How tf are you going to judge me and don't know what happens in my household.

The bell rung and I went to my car to wait for Treyvon. His ass finally came. I drove to my granny house first.

"Come on." I told Treyvon. We both got out the car and went up to the house. I walked and I saw Aiden and Zahari playing.

"Aiden and Zahari come on bye granny." She said bye back and we all left.

"Are those your kids." Treyvon asked. I chuckled.

"Naw the little girl is my sister and the other one is my nephew." He nodded. I drove to my house, and everybody got out.

Zay came to my house, and we all started talking and smoking. I had got a text.

Tiana- are you home

Me- yea y

Tiana- I was going to ask can I come over so we can finish our project

Me- yea you can

She looked at it but she ain't text back, so I guess she was coming over. "Aye niggas I'm having company so y'all need to clear all this smoke and shit.' I told them they sucked they teeth. I told the kids not to scatter there toys everywhere.

I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I stood up and went to the door and opened it. It was tiana.

"Wassup." I licked my lips looking at her.

"Nothing." I stepped aside to let her in. I walked her to the living room.

"Tiana what you doing here." Treyvon asked. "I'm here so we can finish our project." He nodded. I stood there confused.

"Y'all together." I asked them. They looked at me and laughed. "Naw that's my sister man." I nodded. I motioned her to come to my office.