"please"

"okay" Aoi smiled at Monique before moving to where Ryuuji is.

"creepy" I whispered to myself when Aoi left, I just shake my head and look at the others "okay, break time guys, you can go settle your businesses, convene here in thirty minutes"

"why did you call me?"

"I'm interested in you" I said frankly.

"interested? Is scheming against me your definition of interest" I smiled at her words

"scheme, you could say that. You see I'm in interested in you but you're infatuated with Ryuuji. I was with you and talked with you first but your eyes follows him...always" she blushed in embarrassment and avoided my eyes. "I loved Catherine and I already lost her to Ryuuji this time I don't want to lose another girl in the hands of my best friend"

"you!"

"yes, I know that Ryuuji won't show an inch of interest in you so I send him to inquire about things. I am confident that with Ryuuji's inherently cold attitude to anyone other than Catherine you will notice that he doesn't like you. Unfortunately you deluded yourself into thinking that Ryuuji like you furthermore Catherine had shown signs of jealousy prompting Ryuuji to end my favor"

"does Ryuuji knew about it?"

"he only knew that I am testing you" I did not gave her a straight answer but judging from her expression she seems to get it.

"why? Why are you doing this to me?" at first I too am confused while I am doing such thing. I am not one to scheme on others however something inside of me had been anxious from the time I've seen her face. From that moment things that are had been vague in my head started to get clearer and it answered some of my unanswered questions furthermore the feeling of incompleteness was gone.

"because you look like her" I answered truthfully

"her? Are you telling me that you did those things because I look like someone you knew?" disbelief and pain is written on her face. "somehow I'm starting to doubt whether they were right to call you an angel because you're not! You're evil"

"thank you" she just shake her head as if saying I can't believe this! "anyway I'm here to give you something"

"I don't need it I just want you to leave me alone!"

"I will after I confirm something" she frowned but seeing that the urge to stay away from me is strong she finally gave in. " I want you to hold this" I took a glass ball in my pocket and showed it to her.

"that devil!" I look at Rin when he suddenly stood

"what's wrong?" I asked in confusion

"Aoi is being naughty" Rin is using a flat tone but her eyes is glinting in disbelief and anger.

"do we have to do something about it?" I asked in concern. Rin stood there in silence and after a minute she then sat down

"hmph it involves BG pair, I don't want to interfere" I look at her in disbelief

"you never change" sometimes I wonder how did Catherine managed to rope her in and became her friend with this attitude of hers.

"so?" I look at the glass ball in her hand and I could practically see my hopes crashing down and dissolving into nothing.