BTS Reaction To You Being FtM Trans (boyfriend! version)

BTS Reaction to You Being FtM Trans (bf! version)

RM
namjoon would be a little bit shook at first like oh wow i didnt even think but then he would be totally okay. he'd realise your depressive episodes stemmed from dysphoria and other things and he'd do whatever he could for you to love yourself as much as he did. he'd try and help you get T (if you didnt have it) and just yeah.

Jin
jin would be only very slightly annoyed that you didnt tell him sooner but then he'd love you so much more for trusting him and he'd be buying you cute pink and galaxy binders n shit.
"what about this one?"
"i am not wearing a blue binder that says Daddy's Little Prince."
"wHy?¿¿??¿"

Suga
yoongi wouldnt care? like not in a bad way, youd tell him and hed be like and? he fell in love with you for you and he couldn't give two fucks about what does or doesnt dangle okay. he'd pull you into his arms and treat you no different. i feel like this bitch has done his research too so like he's prepared yknow

J-Hope
hoseok hm...i think he'd be a lil confused and if not confused then suddenly very scared he may have said something offensive. he'd be more worried that he'd accidentally hurt you when he didn't know than the actual matter. again he fell in love with you for you not ye olde bikini bottom.

Jimin
jimin. would. uWu. this bitch is already a baby boy okay and he would be over the moon that you trusted him with this info. he'd definitely buy you cute boxer shorts with cartoons on them and god help you when this boy brings you home a fucking SUIT because
"he wants to see his handsome boy in their wedding day."
idek jimin what

V
right taehyung would be confused™️ like he might accidentally make an offensive joke not meaning to offend you but he wouldnt think any different either. he might worry about what to do in the bedroom but thats for you guys to d0. he'd just cuddle you and keep telling you how handsome and strong his man was.

Jungkook
okay so his boy he's a maknae but he aint too young. he'll probably know and the first thing that comes to his mind would be how long i think? he's a curious boy so i think he'd want to see what the dead you looked like but if you didnt want to he'd respect that. he'd still TREAT YOU THE SAME THEY ALL WOULD. he'd just be more careful ig in general because he doesn't know much on the topic.