(Dad! Sabo x Mom! Reader) Our Family

Începe de la început

"Calm down! We just have to get her to the infirmary stat. The doctor will do the rest. Make yourself useful and help me carry her there. Ivan nods rushing toward your side and tries to calm you down as you perform your breathing exercises.

It's been almost five hours since you started. Sabo, Koala and Hack walk into the base seeing rebels panic as they run around the hall ways. Some with towels some with buckets of warm water. Koala looks at Sabo just as confused. Sabo stops one of the men.

"Oi! What's going on? Why is everyone in a panic?" The rebel smiles seeing Sabo.

"Chief! Thank goodness you're here. Your wife is in labor." The trio smile wide excitement filling them. Especially Sabo.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"She's in the infirmary room now." The trio rush down. Sabo barges through the double doors seeing some nurses and a doctor turn to him. You were holding your child already with exhaustion. You held him close until you look up to see your husband. The blonde removes his hat as he slowly approaches to your side never breaking eye contact. You smile at him and show him your son. He peers down at the blonde baby.

"It's a boy love." Sabo scoffs. He could not contain the joy in him. Some tears fall on the infant as he takes him off your hands. He sighs.

"Hey little guy. How are ya? Welcome to the world." The baby squirms around in the blanket. He gently rubs his finger against the boy's cheek only to be held by his tiny hands. His heart warms at the feeling. He could feel his heartbeat. So small, innocent and new. It was a beautiful sight to see. Hack and Koala watch from the side. To think a cocky Nobel kid grew up and now holds a family of his own. The struggles and hardships lead him to this day. It was all overwhelming.

"Ace." You mutter. His smile fades and turns to you confused as to why you said that name. "I know you want our first born son to be named after your brother. It's a lovely name and I think it will suit him." Sabo turns back to the child.

"Yeah. Ace. I can agree to that." In his mind he realized he held another chance to protect and see another Ace grow. He made a vow that this time he will never let him go and he will always protect him, you, luffy even his friends. "I love you Ace. Welcome to your life. From here on out I will cling to you."