Chapter 3

(This is what Danielle is wearing and yes she's dressed as a boy)

Danielle Pov
Yui open the door of the taxi and step out, I do the same. We went to the trunk of the taxi to take our suitcase. Yui lonely carried one suitcase, I carried 4 and a backpack

I put the backpack on my back and put the suitcases in front of the gate

I put the backpack on my back and put the suitcases in front of the gate. While I was doing that I heard Yui telling the driver thank you then he drove away.

Third Pov
Danielle and Yui walked through the gates dragging their suitcases with them. Yui ask "Why did you dress like a boy today?" "Because I feel like it" Danielle said putting on her headphone. They were walking around the water fountain when the rain start to fall. Yui stop and looked up to the sky then ran to the front door while Danielle just her hoody over her head not wanting the rain to damage her headphone and continue to walk to the front door. She likes the rain unlike Yui. Now they both were standing at the front door looking at it.

Danielle Pov
I could smells familiar sense that was on the letter coming from inside the mansion. I looked at Yui bowing holding out my hand to the door and said "After you", Yui just rolled her eyes and start to knock the door. At the third knock the open "Weird" she said because no one was at the door. " Maybe it's a automatic door" I told her. "Hello is anyone here" Yui said but one answered. The rain was coming down hard to we went in so we don't get wet

??? brothers Pov
'What is that smell' sniff 'It's definitely not human'

(Back to Danielle Pov)

I heard Yui say "It looks like they weren't inform about our arrival" "Or maybe we got the wrong house were ghosts live" I said with a scary face, laughing. She pout. "Hey Yui, look here". She turned to look at me and I gave her a big hug " There, there no need to be scary when I'm here" I told her patting her back. She gave me a hug back then said thank you and we start to look around. We were at the stairs . I look up at the chandelier and smirk. "Don't you think about it" Yui told me. I gave her a innocent and offensive look, she just rolled her eyes. Then we spot a redhead boy on a couch looking like he is sleeping.

________________________________________________________________________

~Ashley