Maya

The flight took hours. During some of them Maya slept and during others she was just staring into the seat in front of her occupied by her own thoughts. She seemed surprisingly calm in comparison to the people who eagerly discussed tactics or they who were sad and reserved.
  After the landing everyone got divided into different groups and the groups would take a bus together to the training center. The bus Maya was assigned never drove above ground, it was only driving in tunnels that were very bright lit. The tunnel system must have been huge because it took almost an hour to arrive to the final destination.

"Hi everyone, it's me Martin again.", said Martin in the bus speakers when they were approaching their destination.
  "So I have some information for you. When we arrive you will receive a key to your room you will also be able to access the cantine, elevators and tomorrow the training area with the same key so don't lose it. After you've all got your keys you will be able to settle yourself in your rooms for half an hour after that it is dinner. Everyone on this bus will be in the same training group tomorrow but the groups may differ after the evaluation. Well, have a nice evening and we will see each other at dinner." Martin informed.
  When the bus stopped Maya got ready to leave. Martin distributed keys and maps at the door of the bus.
  "Here's your key and your map.", he said while handing them to Maya.
  "Thank you.", said Maya.

Martin never gave Maya any clear directions to the rooms but there were multiple helpful signs and a stream of people going the same way. The elevators laid at the end of a very bright lit corridor. All the walls, floors and roofs were white and the air in the building smelt new and fresh. The elevator fit up to forty people and looked equally as sharp as the rest. Maya looked at her key which was a grey plastic card with a chip on it. She had also received a small note from Martin where it stood: "Room 47 floor 8, dining room 12 floor 23."
The door to room 47 was a jar when Maya arrived. She went cautiously in to see a well spaced room with eight bunk beds and two bathrooms. The bunk beds were made in steel, the floor was of parquet and painted white, also the roof was white while the walls were painted in a light shade of grey.
"Are there any free beds?", Maya asked a girl sitting on the bottom bunk closest to the door.
"I think you can take the top bunk in the middle.", said the girl and pointed on a free bunk.
Maya went to the free bunk and placed her bag at the foot end. On the bed laid two piles of clothing and they seemed to be different sport wears. Maya climbed up the ladder to look closer at the piles. In the piles were t-shirts, tank tops, long sleeved shirts, socks, tights, shorts and a hoodie. Everything was in grey, blue and black.

Maya's Evaluation Schedule
1st of April

Maya's Evaluation Schedule1st of April