Final Chapter: Sweet Dreams

(A/N): I had a venti coffee this morning and I slept in too, so I am super energized and will write as many chapters as possible this morning. I have my first football game later today, so wish me luck. Enjoy! 

*Reader's POV*

The knife I have in my hand drips in blood. My eyes are bloodshot. But I have full control of my actions. None of this isn't on purpose. I killed Splendy. And I liked it. The man, Hyper, grins.

"Are you sure you don't want to just give up? Once I kill you, you can retry at life. Live happily." I smile.

"That was my line." He chuckles, then looks at me.

"Well. Fair well." He swings his fist at my face, and I dodge. I slash my knife at his chest, slicing his suit open. He growls a little, then continues to swing punches at me. I step out the door, and he touches the doorframe, making it turn into a golden powder. So don't get touched is my goal, I think. I throw my knife at him, and it hits his shoulder. He would be down by now if her were a normal person. He must be superhuman. "Indeed!" He yells.

"Quit reading my mind, creep." I say, drawing another knife. He points his finger up, making gold lumps burst from the ground. I throw the knife again, hitting his other arm, making him groan. But he advances. I'm all out of knives. I trip over a gold lump and scoot back. Is this the end? I hear a bark. Then another. From the top of the garbage stack, a huge red mass jumps down. THE DOG! I shout internally. He pounces on Hyper, biting the man's neck, clawing his back.

"ARGH!" The man screams, throwing his hand around. After many snarls and chomps at the golden eyed man, the dog backs away. 

"Spread the word," I hear, then I look at him. His red eyes meet mine. "Take his eyes and crush them once he crumbles." I look at the dog, confused, then back at the man. His body is slowly disintegrating into the golden dust.

"I'll... Be... Back..." He croaks, fading away, suit and all.

"I don't think so." I retort. Once he's but a mere dust, I blow away the powder, revealing two golden orbs. I look at the dog, and he nods. I pick them up and burst them in my hand. They too turn to dust. 

"The era of pain and error is finished." The dog says. He licks my cuts, revealing completely healed skin. 

"Woah..." I whisper. He looks at me intently. 

"You have saved us, human." He says. I see four injured people walk out the door. Slendy, Trendy, Tendy, and Jeff. All of them can barely hold themselves up. Killing Hyper must've ended the effects of his attacks. Jeff's arm is back, too. "Now are realm can live happily." He looks back at me. "Would you like to return to yours?" I smile. 

"I can live a normal life again?" He nods. I look over at the guys. "Yes." I run up to all the guys and hug them, slightly smearing my bloodied sweater on them. "Goodbye." Trendy starts to cry, and I look up at him.

"Your sweater... S-so... Unfashionable..." I giggle, punching him in the shoulder, then kissing Tendy on the cheek, hugging Slendy tightly, then I get to Jeff. I look him in the eyes, and looks back.

"I guess I'll see you on the flip side." He says, hiding disappointment in his voice. I kiss him.

"Don't worry." I say, smiling. "I'll come back to see you some day." He smiles, though he didn't need to, judging his carved face.

"Cool." He says, touching his lips. I'm unsure if he's ever kissed anyone. Who knows.

I walk back to the dog. "Wait, before I go." He tilts his head. "Are you Smiley?" He nods. "Well that makes more sense." He telekinetically laughs, then steps towards me. 

"Are you ready?" I hesitantly nod, looking at the guys.

"Well then, goodbye, comrade." He headbutts me, pushing me backwards. But before I can hit the ground, I sit up, panting. I look around. I'm in the cabin. Where Splendy was. I freak out, tip toeing downstairs. I look at the rusty door. It's no longer there. There's lights on everywhere. I see a man in the kitchen. He turns around and looks at me. 

"Morning, ma'am!" He says. He's a normal looking guy. Not tall and pale. Just human. He walks up to me, coffee in hand. "How did you sleep?" 

So it was all just a dream. 

"Wonderfully." I say, grinning. I walk into the kitchen and look at the knives. I pick one up and look at it. My hands are back to their normal color. I'm not used to it. "You wanna know what I learned from my dream?" He looks at me, curious. But I throw the knife at his chest, impaling him. "Killing is pretty fun." He falls over, his coffee mug shattering. I walk over to the bathroom and bathe in bleach. I dye my hair black. I put on black lipstick.

Who's to say dreams can't come true?