Chapter 10: Nobody Knows

I AM BACK IN BUSINESS PEOPLE!!! Sorry for the long wait. I promise to keep updating, and this chapter will be extra good for you.

*???'s POV*

I open the door to the dungeon. Dripping of leaking pipes echoes, as the dim lights flicker, leaving very little chance for us to see ahead of us. I snap my fingers, and golden torches materialize onto the walls. The long hall becomes filled with soothing, orange light. I look behind me to see Splendorman, intimidated shivering visible from a mile away. "Oi, love, let's get a move on, eh?" He just nods, and we start our travel toward our targets.

*Slenderman's POV*

I shouldn't have lashed out at her. That was wrong of me. I hear shouting from inside. Should I go check on them? Nah, I think to myself. There probably just having fun. I stay outside as guard. Though,  I am curious of what they're up to.

I peek through the window. The curtain is very slimly opened. But open enough. I well near jump through the door, noticing the knife on the floor, and Jane leaning against the cabinet, looking into the mirror. Shit!

"What the hell happened?" I shout, running up to my basically whimpering brothers.

"Sh-she just went completely super sayan or something!" Replies Trendy at an equal volume. We all look at her. She stands there, trembling. Should I same something? I think. 

"H-hey." She doesn't look at me, but I know I have her attention. "Are you alright?" She looks down at her feet, then her eyes slowly look toward the knife. She slowly bends down and picks it up, looking into it's reflection. A devilish grin grows on her face.

"Yes." She looks up at the three of us. "I am great." She slides the knife down her sleeve, and walks out of the house. As I begin to run out, she slams the door behind herself. As I fumble with the doorknob, I hear her talking to herself.

"Heheheheh... Today is the day... That I get vengeance..." As I finally open the door, I stumble outside, looking around...

And she's nowhere to be seen.