Chapter 11: Savior

(A/N): Hello! Please do leave some supportive criticism in the comments, and make sure to tell me what you liked about the previous chapter. I'm probably going to end this book in a few chapters, so I'll try to make these next chapters a bit longer. And don't forget that Reader's POV is Jane's POV as well. Bai! <3

*Reader's POV*

My head feels like I dipped in gasoline and lit a match. I can't feel anything but the pain shooting through my body. I can't control my breathing, nor my movements. I can only watch as my ragdoll of a body moves.

Apparently the dump wasn't very far from anything, because I can see people, and buildings. I hear them laughing, and talking, and enjoying their time together. An alien emotion shows up in my head. This isn't how I feel. It's this other presence that is sharing the sanity I have. A feeling of anger. Fury. Hatred. My body stops moving in the middle of the street. A car starts driving toward me very fast, honking as in to move. But my body refuses. The car doesn't stop. Just a few moments until-- Bang. My body lies motionless on the ground, blood streaming out of my mouth. I feel nothing except fear. Am I dead? What's going on? People start surrounding me, terrified. But my body twitches. Then it rises, like a ghost in horror movies. Without moving a muscle, i am back on my feet, and I still have no control over my movement. Then the knife that I grabbed from the hideout slips out of my sleeve and into my hand. My body looks at all the people. And without time to react... They're all...

Dead...

Blood splattered everywhere, and the knife still in hand, my consciousness returns to me. I regain my mobility. And all I can do is run. I run faster than the speed of light. What the fuck just happened? That couldn't have been real... Right? I keep running, until I can't run anymore. I stop under a tree, panting. I see the knife and stab it into the tree. It sticks there, shining. I fall to my knees and start crying. This wave of emotions and actions just make me overload. My headache gets worse by the second, and then I hear, "Woof!" I look around, confused at the noise. I'm almost 100% sure I got away from everyone... So what was that? "Woof!" There it is again. Is that a... dog? I look around some more, until I see a red dot in the distance. 

A skinned faced red fur dog speeds toward me, alongside none other than-- "Jeff..." I say under my breath. I see his monstrosity of an arm, and then see his terrified look on his face.

"RUN!!!" He screams. Then I hear the sirens. At least 11 cop cars come straight him. At us. I start running, already out of breath. I follow him into an alley. Left, right, straight, down, up the ladder, across the gap, down again, left, and in. I notice we're in a dimly lit bar, with a blue haired man with hands covering his body, and another man behind the counter, with a dark mist about him. "Sorry, wrong anime." We exit again, and we continue running until he says, "I think we lost them." We both are wheezing, until I notice the dog is missing.

"H-Hey, where's that d---" With a giant SNAP sound, the dog appears out of thin air next to him, making me jump backwards. The dog is massive, no exaggerating. It has huge, yellow teeth, paws/claws the size of a child, and eyes about the size of a fist. He stares at me, then I hear, "Spread the word."

 I look around,  and shout, "Who said that!" Jeff waves his hand at me.

"It's the dog." I look at the dog, who is still staring at me intently. 

"Hello, human." It was the dog after all. "Nice to meet you." He walks up to me and lick my face. I giggle.

Jeff looks at me. "So. What have you done?" I look down at my white hoodie. Blood stains are everywhere. I look away from the two.

"I... I don't know." Silence falls on us for a few minutes.

"Where are the brothers?" I look back at them.

"At Offendy' hideout. Unless they left."

"Why aren't you there?" I explain to him everything that happened, and he smiles his signature psychotic smile. "I see."

We sit silently for another few minutes catching our breathes. "Well, we should go back. They're probably worried about us." Says the dog.

"Agreed." I say. Jeff nods. "Well then, lets get a move on. The cops are still on our tails." We begin our journey back to the dump. A lot has happened today. And I know the day isn't over.