The Big Relization

There was still thirty minutes til it started and my sister forgot her phone in the her dressing room so I had to go get it for her. I didn't want to but, with all the paparazzi it's hard for her to get around, so I understand. I ran back and right into Jungkook on my way. It was kinda awkward at first but after a little while of talking we got comfortable with each other and exchanged phone numbers.

On my way back to my seat the guy that yelled at Jungkook stopped me and asked me if he knew who Jungkook was. " I know your name is Jungkook" I replied and smirk at myself for being a sarcastic ass. "Yes but like do you know I am in a band if I am a backup dancer anything." I thought for a moment. " I don't think. Is he?" He avoids my question completely. "Ok well he wants to tell you something after the show." he notes politely and I agreed. I went back to my seat and my sister and waited.

Minutes what felt like hours later the show started going through singers and performances, my sister performed her famous song Flow and......she won Best Female Artist!!! I am so excited for her. After a little bit that one group BTS was going to perform one of there songs Fake Love.

Minutes pass and they get on stage, as much as I hate the say it, man can those boys dance like damn.

But there is a boy in the group that looks a lot like Jungkook but it can't be. Right? He looks so similar, twin brother maybe? He has abs tho. There's a part in the performer when he lifts his shirt I could have swore he looked right at me. Maybe this is what that guy was talking about backstage?

Nah probably not I don't want to jump to conclusions plus I really didn't want to jump because that's who my sisters up against.

After their performance my sister turns to me "they are going to win." "Don't talk like that you have a chance" I tell her. "No I am in their fandom and girl not only are they beautiful people but they are dancing machines and singing gods." She describes them like they are angles. "But your just as good as them" I reply. "Oh I know I am but I am just saying." There was a slight pause before she spoke again. "I voted for them." She says and I am shook. "I have no response" I comment and she just laughs.

The Best Album Award comes up and my sister was right BTS won again it's like the 5th year in a row. Dang these boys must be something. The Award show is over and while my sister gets her stuff together and meets some fans on the way I tell I have something I have to do. She looks suspicious but she lets me go. Being youngest she lets me to do what I want she always gives me this suspicious look that means if you do something stupid I will kill you. Maybe not literally but you get it.

Jungkook texted me and told me where to meet him and I made my way to him.

This one was a little bit longer but there were a lot of things I wanted to talk about before chapter 3 hopefully you liked it.