" hey what's with the sad face cutie?" He asked.

" Nothing...." I said.

" Spit it out..... Please." He sounded serious.

" hmm it's just that, I would love to be .. Ahhh to be with you. No I mean.. to hang out after lunch." I said not looking at him.

"Ok well go to my place after." He simply said.

Yet!!! I'm so happy. More time with Chris and at his place? God! I can't wait.

I wonder what we're gonna do later.
------

The interior of the diner is amazing. I can't help but be amazed on how beautiful it is. The place looks old, in a good way though and I think that, the whole theme is retro. The things inside looks legitimately old that it adds up to the beauty of the place.

"Come on let's go find a seat." Chris said then grabbed my hands. Our fingers are now tangled with each other, his hands are bigger than mine and warm. I wonder why he's doing this tho? I mean, we already hanged out a couple of times these past few days but he never held my hand even if we're outside.

I just let him pull me, feeling all giddy and flustered because of his strong hands on mine, while I focused my stare on his broad back.

We found a seat beside the window, I smiled at his choice of seat.

"Go on seat cutie." He said.

I just obliged, he then sat beside me and his arms made their way around my shoulders. I can't help but blush on his actions. Why is he doing this? Well, what ever it is, I don't care.. I'm liking this side of him.

" I love that." I heard him say, I can feel his breath in my ears.

"Love what?" I asked. He's being so weird right now.

" The way you're blushing and I love that fact that it's because of me."

He said leaning closer in my ears. I might pass out if he continues this flirting..

I just smiled and looked up to meet his gaze. I stared and studied his face, he is just perfect. The way the lights from the Windows hits his face is just perfect. He has this hazel eyes that appears golden due to the sunlight. I also noticed that few hairs is sprouting on his face, I wonder how he looks like with a beard. Hmm I bet that it'll make him 100 x hotter.

" done checking me out cutie?" He said and smirked.

Realized what I've been doing, I quickly looked away.

" You wish.." Again I lied.

" That's sad, coz I surely am checking you out earlier." He said that then squeezed my shoulders a little.

I smiled and decided to look up at him again. I just want to kiss him right now.

I have to admit, I do have a crush on him and with that personality? Who wouldn't fall for him? So far he's been amazing towards me, he never did anything that we both know we shouldn't be doing as we're not a couple and I'm liking it. I love it how we're taking it slow and not rushing things.

" I would love to see you with a beard." I said out of nowhere. It's true though, I do find guys with beards attractive so I wanna see him with it.

"hmmm ok." He replied casually.

I was shocked, I thought that he will not be ok with it. " Really?" I asked.

"Yeah,, if that's what my cutie wants." He said and smiled at me.

Im sure as hell that I look like a freakin tomato now.

-
A waitress then came and took our orders, oh, I almost forgot that were on a diner if it wasn't for the waitress. After stating the foods that I want, I looked around the place only to meet the stare of a certain green eyed boy.

The boy who made me cry.

-------------------------------/--------------