8

One thing led to another and now, I'm infront of him with just my boxers on. We're still in the living room.  While I am infront of him, I tried to cover my body by wrapping my arms around it and crossing my legs. I looked down as I'm feeling so unconformable, I've never been this naked infront of anyone before. I was never confident with my body, I have a little bit of man boobs and baby fats on my tummy for fucks sake. I look like a damn child for a 21 years old. Also, the fact that Jerrald is just staring at me right now is not helping either.

'I can't tell what he's thinking about but I'm sure he's  regretting this, I mean he would never like me that way. He has far more better options than my self'

The thought only adds up to my anxiety, 'I feel like shit and I look like one too'. I closed my eyes forcefully wishing to be swallowed by the ground and be brought back to my room.

I then heard shuffling of clothes then felt a hand gently touching and caressing my shoulder. Another hand on my chin and pulling my face to look up.
I just went with the flow, " Hey... Hey.. Van, please open your eyes" I heard his voice say.

Once I opened them, I saw his face towering over me, then he moved both of his hands to cup my cheeks. He somehow applied pressure on both his hands, this action led to my face being lightly squished from the sides and my lips being puckered.

I stared at his eyes with concussion in mine.

" Jer... Whut  ur you doing..?"  I tried to ask while still being squished.

He just smiled and laughed softly.

"Can't you stop being so cute and adorable?"

I blushed when he said that but still kinda confused with the situation.

"Eh...Jer......."

I was cut off by the feeling of his tounge running on my still pushed lips. He then sucked on my bottom lip then started to bite it. As he's continuing the lip action. His hands slowly travelled through my body, then wrapped his hands through my back and pulled me closer. I can feel his body heat traveling through my skin. He deepened the kiss.

The pleasure that I'm feeling is too much. I feel like I'm about to explode but I want more, I want to feel his skin on mine I want to touch him too, but the thing is, he is still in his clothes.

Being the stupid person that I am, I took it as a sign that he doesn't want toke the clothes off, so I did not to anything, I just kept my hands in place while we're still making out.

A few minutes later we broke the kiss, he put his forehead on my while looking at me panting.

"Van, is it ok if we will go all the way?" He asked, looking straight to my eyes.

I'm not surprised about this, I'm more surprised that he even asked me before doing it. This is because, It's Jerrald, I know he is sexually active and all. I was about to say 'yes' but I thought about 'me'. What am I to him, does this mean that he likes me the way I like him? No no no, it's impossible, the only reason why he is doing this is because he's drunk and horny and there's no one around except me. Yes, that's right. And with that in mindI decided not to ask about what does this make us. It will only ruin the mood.

I don't mind loosing my virginity by Jerrald, hello!! It's Jerrald freakin Ojo! If this is my only chance to be intimate with him just for once then so be it.