Chemo again...

The concert was truly amazing... I met all 5 of them and got selfies it was so unreal....

Mitch was standing outside Scott's door and gasped hearing Scott's crying.

"S-Scottie...? It's Mitch." He said shakily

"Go away.... I n-need to be alone..." Scott sobbed

Mitch pushed the door open "No.. you don't... I'm sorry for getting so upset with you...."

Scott looked up from his bed "y-you are...?"

"Yes.... to be honest... I don't want to eat... c-cause Jeremy said something... that hit me hard..." Mitch sniffled

Scott opened his arms "Talk to me sweetness"

"I used to be teased by everyone.... everyone called me names... my parents were abusive Scott... and they teased me.... that's why I worry so much about my weight I believe what people say about me.. Jeremy called me a fat ass... all the memories came back...." Mitch cried

"Precious I'm here..... I'm here.... your perfect the way you are.... I don't care what any of them said... they were wrong... they were so stupid and wrong..." Scott said kissing his head.

"Thank you Scott..." Mitch sighed happily laying back "We got to be back in time to help Avi with Kirstie... she has an even stronger chemo..."

Kevin wheeled ahead of Kirstie and Avi. Kevin was leading the way and Kirstie was slumped in the wheel chair behind him. Avi pushed her slowly.

"O-oh god...." she sighed holding her head.

Mitch was in charge of opening doors and Scott and Avi were in charge of calming her down.

"Your doing so good Kirstie." Scott said

"D-don't lie to me...." Kirstie said coughing

She covered her mouth "I-I'm gonna throw u-up" she said crying

Mitch had been carrying a bucket and quickly ran over handing it to her.

She grabbed it throwing up and Scott held her hair.

Avi stopped the wheel chair and looked at Scott worried.

"P-please... can s-someone carry me b-back...." she said wiping her mouth.

Avi started to but Scott got there faster lifting her bridal style. She was limp in his arms and her skin was pale.

Avi walked next to her,kissing her hand. "Almost there baby girl... we can go get in your nice warm bed and nap ok?"

She nodded "I'm so t-tired... I'm cold... this is so awful... I just wish I could die to escape the pain....."

Everyone's hearts hit the floor...