Chemo

Comment of the day is @chance_loving_fry

You win a follow!

Kirstie sat in a wheelchair as Mitch pushed her and Avi walked next to her. Scott was given permission to go to the store with Kevin and buy her a bunch of things.

Kirstie had her first chemo treatment and she was already looking not well. She was holding her head up with her arm. She already felt weak and dizzy.

"Please don't go so fast, Mitch.. my head is spinning.." she said covering her eyes.

Mitch was crying as he slowly pushed her. She was already suffering... she was already sick... he couldn't stand it. He could tell she was trying to act fine but she wasn't.

"So.. what are we doing today...?" She asked softly.

"You aren't doing anything.. your laying bed and resting. A-and were going to be with you and help you..." Avi said choking up.

"Please d-don't cry... I can't handle all this..."  she said softly.

"We're at your room sweetie." Mitch said. Avi opened the door and Mitch pushed her in.

Her room was always spotless for being OCD. Everything had to be perfect and in the right spot or it bugged her.

"Alright Mitch... I only have one arm your gonna have to help me get her into bed. Mitch moved her sheets back getting the bed ready for her. Mitch wasn't strong enough to carry her bridal style and Avi physically couldn't.

Avi bent down and put around his neck and grabbed her hand to keep it there. Mitch bent down doing the same with her other arm. They eventually got her standing up but it was hard.. she was so weak and tired she barley could hold herself up, her legs shook.

"I'm sorry.. I'm trying...."  she said hanging her head

"No no it's ok we got you baby" Avi said. Mitch  and Avi turned around backwards so they were sitting on the bed. Once she was sitting securely with Avi, Mitch got up. Kirstie laid her head against Avi, groaning softly.

"I know baby..." Avi said he took her head and gently laid her down on her bed. Mitch lifted Kirstie's legs up onto the bed.

Kirstie smiled softly and looked up at them as they tucked her in... Her eyes were sunken in and she looked tired...

Avi knew she didn't get much sleep last night. She was worried and called her mom telling her everything and wandered into Avi's room crying at around 3...

"'Ok Kirstie how are you feeling..?" Mitch asked propping her head up on the pillows

"Like I got h-hit by a truck..." she said laughing softly.

"Ok the doctor said we would need a bucket by her bed." Avi said

"Why would she need that?" Mitch spoke to soon.

Kirstie sat up holding her stomach and leaned forward throwing up on her comforter.

"Oh no..." Mitch said

"That's why.." Avi said quickly grabbing a bucket.

"Throw up in there if there's anymore, honey." Avi said taking her hair and tying it into a ponytail.

"I'm s-sorry... it just happened..." Kirstie said apologizing.

"You don't have to apologize baby" Avi said taking the comforter off and balling it up and putting it a basket.

"Mitch do you mind going and take it to be washed..?" Avi said

"Not at all." Mitch smiled taking the basket and left.