Chapter 8~ I don't think we are anymore

Start from the beginning

"Tell your mate to go away." I say.

"Tell your daughter to let Stark go we have things to do." Mom says.

"Dad you do want me to sleep right?" I ask.

"We-"

"Phil!" My mom shouts.

"I'm so confused. Do I stay or move?" Stark asks.

"Stay!"

"Move!" Me and mom yell together.

"Dad?" He asks.

"I don't know." His dad laughs.

"Phil do you want an Alpha boy in your daughters bed?" Mom asks.

"He lets Ares." I say and dad laughs.

"She has a-"

"Phil don't even say it." Mom says and I hear more laughing.

"Honey." Dad says. My eyes get really heavy and I hardly can keep them open. I don't hear the end of the talk because I fall asleep.

~^~

Why is it Stark White? Of all the boys in the Werewolf community it's Stark White who makes sleep come and chases the nightmares away? Better yet why me?

I sit up and Stark is asleep like he is dead. I get up and grab one of many running outfits and change. It's not like Stark is going to get up soon. I look at my reflection in my body length mirror as I pull my long hair in a pony tail.

I see my tan is darker and I seem taller too. My left eye is a light icy blue and the right eye is a medium brown wolfish color. My outfit is a black tank top with lime green running shorts and black Nikes.

I turn around and look at Stark who still seems like he is dead and leave. I run downstairs and go in the dining room and sit beside Casey.

"Are you taller?" She asks.

"I thought the same thing but I'm like really hungry." I say and grab a muffin and shove it in my mouth only to get up and grab a water. After I finish the muffin and the water I get my little running IPod and put it on the strap and put it on.

"Why are you so so awake?" Stark asks as he walks down the stairs. When he gets to the bottom I look at him."What?" He asks.

"You're shorter." I say and put my headphones in and go out the door in a run. A wolf is only as strong as it's human so I like to run and work out.

I usually run from home to the far end of town and back and stop only to get a water at the store on my way back. It is a good ten to fifteen mile run. I listen to music as I run,it helps pass time.

Four days until my birthday and people should be arriving. These people are the important or the okay packs like the Alkemore and then the Wolver pack. The Wolver pack is lead by Jim who has two sons and three daughters. Wyatt,Uven,Vicky,Tyra and Sidney. Yes it's STUVW. Wyatt is eighteen and will be Alpha.

Next is sixteen year-old Vicky who is proud female fighter. Then sixteen year-old Uven who is an outstanding fighter and he was the adopted child. Tyra is the fourteen year-old problem child like Wyatt except he isn't fourteen and then is the baby Sidney. She is almost thirteen and is quiet.

I'm already in town and I stop at a gas station and drown a water and then go back on my run. I reach the city limits and turn around and push myself faster. Ares' Alkemore pack is coming and his grandfather is a big deal to all werewolves. Lugh Riggns.

I dig my feet faster against the ground and my sides scream with pain. Like people say 'the strength of the pack is the wolf,and the strength of the wolf is the pack'. So to keep our wolves fit for our pack,us the humans are insanely fit to perfection. The house comes in view and I see a lot of cars. It's not even my birthday yet.