Chapter 12

Breeze's POV:

I felt like crying.....Why did our father have to die from the Ink Illness....

We've never met our mother....she died when we were born.Our father always said Snow Has Her Hair,I Have Her Eyes,And Freeze Has Her Personalty.

I've been having these weird dreams lately,About our mother and father.I would speak to them,It feels so real(If you Don't Understand It's Something From Aphmau'Minecraft Diaries')

Cuphead's POV:

Breeze has been really off today.

We all walked out of the cafe and started walking back to the camp site we set up.

Satoshi,Snow,And Freeze was in the front.Boris,Mugman,And Felix in the middle.Then Me Bendy And Breeze in the back.

Breeze hasn't even looked up sense we walked out of the cafe.I'm starting to worry about her.

I looked over at Breeze and sighed.

Cuphead:Breeze,Whatever is on your mind just tell me.

She looked up at me and sighed.

Breeze:Even if something was on my mind,YOU,wouldn't be able to help.

She then looked back down to the ground.

I sighed and put one arm around her.

Cuphead:It will feel better if you just tell me,I could help,or your sisters?

She pushed me off of her,i heard her growl but she walked off.

I looked over at Bendy, he was smiling a little.

Bendy:You tried Cuphead,It was a nice thing to do.

He elbowed me in the arm and smiled.

I just rolled my eyes and smiled back.

Felix:Guys?

Me and Bendy turned our head to see what Felix wanted.

I was about to say something til I saw Breeze,Mugman,Satoshi,Boris,And Snow eating apples.

Felix threw me and Bendy a apple.

I took a bite of the apple then gave it to Mugman.I looked over to where Breeze was but she wasn't there,I looked over at Snow to see her still talking with satoshi and Freeze.Freeze must have missed her a lot cause she was still side hugging her.

Breeze's POV: 

When no one was looking I stood up and walked into the woods.It's peaceful being in the woods.Even if you are half human,half rabbit,and half vampire it's still nice being alone in the wilderness.

I was minding my own business til something grabbed my wrist and turned me around to face them.I acted quickly and could tell it was a male so I kicked them were the sun doesn't shine and turned around to see...."CUPHEAD?!"

He looked up at me giving me a glare.

I helped him up 

Breeze:Cuphead,don't do that again who i will end up killing you!!! 

He just chuckled a little then grabbed my wist again and walked back to the camp.He let go of my wrist when Felix walked over to us confused.

Felix:What happened,I heard someone scream and heard a big 'thud'

I just smirked and laughed a little.

Breeze:It's okay Felix,Cuphead Just Scared me so I kicked his ass

Felix chuckled and Cuphead glared at me.

Sorry this Is Short ;-; It's Only 491 Words Long Sadly.