After a long talk and catching up, Carina and Theodore left the Burrow and went to surprise Teddy about Theodore's arrival. Carina had apparated the two of them to Twelve Grimmauld Place, since Teddy stayed at Harry's for the night.

"Twelve Grimmauld Place." Theodore said. "The Ancient and Most Noble House of Black." When Theodore saw Carina's confused look he sighed. "Dad told me about it, said that all of the Blacks lived here – apart for you."

"Never really liked the place." Carina muttered.

"So you gave it to Potter? I thought that this House is given to only Blacks and Purebloods."

"Dad had it in his will that Twelve Grimmauld Place will be given to me and Harry." Carina explained. "Along with other his possessions. I gave Harry Twelve Grimmauld Plae so he didn't have to find a home for him – and since I already have a house at the Hill – and I don't think I'll ever find this place as my home..."

They walked up to the front door, Carina knocked on the door and the two of them waited in the cold, snowy porch.

"Doesn't this house have a house-elf?" Theodore asked.

"You mean Kreacher?" Carina said. "Aye, it does, Harry made sure that Kreacher stays at Hogwarts after the war... and if I ever see that house-elf again, I will chop off his head and had it mounted over the fireplace – just like how he wanted."

The door opened and it was Harry who answered. Carina smiled and greeted Harry with a hug.

"Here for Teddy?" Harry asked.

"You know I am, Harry." Carina smiled.

"He's inside, come in." Harry moved aside and lets them in. When Theodore passed him, Harry greeted him with a simple nod, and Theodore did the same. "He's upstairs at his room, I'll go get him."

"I'll go with." Carina said.

Theodore followed after Harry and Carina; he looked around the house that once homed many generations of Blacks, he didn't have an idea how the place looked like when the Ancient House of Black lived here, but he was sure that it had changed since Harry moved in.

"How's dear Grandmummy Black?" Carina asked.

Theodore's brows rose in surprise. Grandmummy Black? He thought, Walburga Black was here? Her ghost?

"She's still here, but Ginny and I managed to keep her quiet." Harry said.

"Wait a minute." Theodore spoke. "Walburga Black is here? Is she a ghost?"

Harry and Carina stopped mid-step at the stairs and turned to Theodore.

"Oh no!" Carina said. She went to the painting that was covered with a curtain. "This is Grandmummy Black."

A loud screech was heard when Carina pulled open the curtain. Theodore's eyes grew wide at the painful sound and the sight of the screeching woman in the painting.

"YOU! You abomination to the House of Black! You are no granddaughter of mine! You and your half-blood mother are no Blacks! And your father is no son of mine –"

Carina had shut the curtain, silencing the woman from her screeches.

"That was your..." Theodore trailed off.

"My grandmother, yes." Carina said. "Mad isn't she."

"She's..."

"Don't worry, Nott, we all had the same reaction when we first saw her." Harry said.