My Boo!!💛

Trey POV:

So everyone knows me and Lucki are bestfriends but to be honest I'm starting to fall in love with this girl every second of the day!

Everything about her just makes me love her more!!

I want to move our relationship level but still be bestfriends no matter how the relationship goes!!

Lucki is a really nice person to be around and I hope we are on the same wave!!

Later when everyone is at the old TAP house....

Trey-Aye y'all I have a announcement!
Armon-AYE Y'ALL MY MANS TREZZY GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!!!Go ahead lil bro what u gotta say?
Trey-So ummmm..... It's kinda hard for me to say this to you!! But I like you Lucki.... Like alot!!!
Lucki-Trey.....I....
Armon-Oh hell naww!!!
Tiana-Woah!!!Babe sit down let them talk so they can tell us how they feel!!
Armon-*Sits down on the floor with his head between Tiana's legs(if you don't know what I'm talking about if you ever got your hair done and they make you sit on the floor that's how he was sitting)*
Clarence-Otay it's getting spicy y'all got the air on?
*Everyone laughs*
Trey-Back to you Lucki, are we bestfriends?
Lucki-Yea,of course Trey!!
Jazz and Tae-Awweee that's so cute bae!!
Everyone else-SHHHH!!
Jazz-Dang Tae be quiet!!*Jazz and Tae laugh*
Trey-I just have this vibe I ain't neva feel with anyone else before with you!I want you to be mines and only mines!
Lucki-Trey I have the same vibe with you!Your sweet, handsome, funny and most of all a strong independent young man trynna make a impact on the world as much as possible!!And I will be yours!!*gets up and hugs Trey*
Airi-That's so cute!!
Armon-I'm so confused???
Trey-About what??I like Lucki and I love Lucki!!Just like how you and Tiana were bestfriends!
Tiana-Bae I don't think this is a prank!
Armon-Yo stop play Trey!!
Trey-I'm not!!*kisses Lucki and Lucki kisses him back*
Lucki-Whew...Ahem!!
Armon-Yoooooo!!!You really serious!!! Congrats y'all!!
Tiana-This is so cute!!We can all go on dates together!!Airi and Tray, Queen and Clarence, Jazz and Tae, Trey and Lucki and Me and Armon!!!!
Airi-Y'all wanna go to Top Golf this Saturday??
Everyone-Yea!!
Armon-The couple that lose gotta pay for dinner after that, cause they food ain't all that good!
*Everyone agrees*
Tiana-Aye get y'all wallets ready!!!
Armon-Exactly!!*daps Tiana up*
Lucki-Who not us!!*hugs Trey*
Jazz-Definitly not us!!
Airi-That's only cause you and Tae stay at Top Golf!And Clarence and Queen betta get they Benji's out cause it's mocha princess and Mr.Bills we don't take L's!
Tray-Preach baby!!
Clarence-We'll see keep y'all eyes over cause we don't take no L's either we give them out like water!!
Queen-Mhmmm!!!
Everyone except Lucki-Goodnight!
*Everyone goes to their rooms*
Trey and Lucki-Goodnight y'all!!!
Everyone-Oooohhhh y'all kids be good!!
Lucki and Trey-Bye Y'all!!!
Lucki-So I guess this is good night!!
Trey-I guess so beautiful!Well can I get a good night kiss!!
Lucki-You gotta work for that daddy!!
Trey-Dang well I'm going to take you out to dinner tommorow night!!
Lucki-Aweee goodnight!!*blows a kiss to Trey and goes to her room*

If you don't know who Lucki is:

Pretty IKR!!!!😍😍😍Vote and Comment any thing you wanna see or just how you feel about this chapter or book as a whole!!P

Pretty IKR!!!!😍😍😍
Vote and Comment any thing you wanna see or just how you feel about this chapter or book as a whole!!
P.S.~Check out my other book called: Our Love Is Forever!(A YouTube Drama Series)