🏡Tiana and Armon House🏡

Tiana POV:

The whole ride home I thought about how I'm going to tell Armon I'm pregnant with all this stuff going on idk what to do.
A-Baby you ok?
T-Yea, I'm just tired
A-Me too I just wanna relax with my baby on our bed!
T-*smiles* Lucky for you we bout to pull in the driveway!
A-*pulls in driveway and parks in the garage*You sure you ok Tiana?
T-Yea baby I'm just a little scared that's it!*gets out the car and waits for Armon and goes in the house*bae I didn't know you bought me flowers!Thank you!
A-I didn't buy you flowers, who does it say it's from?
T-*looks at the note attached* It doesn't say. It just says "Your beautiful I know your probably scared so I thought you needed a little comfort so I bought you something to add on to your beauty. P.S. I will always love you and tell your little "boyfriend" to step out the way or be knocked down."
A-The fuck how Jason (Jada's brother) get the keys to the house and why he sending flowers to you?
T-Idk bae I'm scared.How I'm supposed to know he liked me?
A-Idk let's go to Wal-Mart so we can change the locks on the door!

A long story short we go to Wal-Mart buy and change the lock and everyone's in the house now (Clarence, Queen, Airi, Tray, Trey, Kayla, Jazz and Tae).Me and Mon are in our room upstairs cuddling and watching TV.

In the room...

T-Bae..?
A-Hmmm *sits up*
T-Can we talk?
A-*sings* For a minute girl I want to know your name!
T-*Laughs* Bae I'm serious!!
A-Of course you can babygirl *kisses me on my forehead*
T-Bae I....
*Perfect busts through the door*
P-Yo Armon,these niggas down there talkin shit about us I think they round in 2k!
A-It's only right!I'll be right there and next time knock nigga!
T-Bae you can go I'll tell you later!
A-Naww it's cool
T-No really I was going to go downstairs with Queen and them anyway
A-Alright
T-Well imma just use the bathroom real quick and I'll come down!
A-Ok love you bae!*kisses me*
T-Love you too

As soon as Armon left I just started crying, when I say crying I ain't never seen so much tears.It was a mixture of happiness and sadness.A baby and all this drama.

Before I knew it Trey was standing on front of me and ran to hug me.

Trey-What's wrong sis?
T-Nothing, just reminising on life
Trey-No there's something wrong I never seen this much tissues used by you in my life!
*We both laugh*
T-How'd you know?
Trey-I'm your brother I know everything it's me and the rest of these niggas job to keep y'all from crying, dying, and y'all not supposed to be lying if y'all ain't buying, sike naww.
*We both laugh*
Trey-But foreal we here for you now what's going on sis?
T-Don't tell Armon but I'm pregnant I was gon tell him but I don't know how.
Trey-OMG sis you carrying my nephew I'm finna cry, just tell him no matter what he's gonna be happy.I know my brother and you know Armon he love's you and that's gon love this baby too.
T-Thanks Trey, that's why your one of my top favorite brother's.
Trey-Wow who's number one?
T-No one
Trey-Ok well it's almost 6pm and you and Mon ain't went out on a date in a lil while so y'all can go out to eat and you can tell him then.
T-Your right I'm going to take my  shower, can you tell him to come up here and take his shower in the guest room.
Trey- Ok I'll see you later sis.
T-Thanks love you bro
Trey-Love you too!*walks out the room*

Armon POV:

What a nigga wanna do ya heard me?Armoney got the moves beat all they asses in 2K.
A-Y'all ready for round 2?
Trey-No nigga! Yo girl want you to take a shower and get ready so y'all can go out.
A-Alright I'm done y'all don't mind the knocking!
Trey-Ewww nigga in the guest bathroom upstairs.
A-Shut up!

So I walk upstairs and go to our room and Tiana in the room taking her shower.

A-BAE!
T-YEA!
A-I'M FINNA COME IN THE SHOWER WITH YOU!
T-THE HELL YOU AINT!
A-WHY?
T-NOW YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IF WE TAKE A SHOWER TOGETHER WHAT'S GON HAPPEN!!PLUS WE GETTING READY TO GO AND EAT!
A-FINE I LOVE YOU!
T-LOVE YOU TOO!!

When we were both finished taking our showers and getting dressed we headed out the door to a restaurant that was the best for the best wife in the world.

At the restaurant.....