Announcement!

Sorry for not updating I started my Chris Brown book go check it out it's called Dorms! (A Chris Brown and Jadah Story)

Recap~Tiana got kidnapped at the movies so Armon,Trey, Clarence and Tray go to find her using the location on her phone, they find her at a motel and it turns into a hostage type of situation.Not to long Clarence goes behind the lady who is holding Tiana and shoots her. Everyone gets in the car and when Armon starts to drive Tiana realizes that the man they pushed down the stairs was the man from CVS! They all end up going home and Tiana gets woke up by Armon to take a shower and she takes a shower to go down stairs to tell everyone as the title says a "💙Announcement💜"!!

Tiana POV:
So I finish getting dressed and put on my PINK outfit with my slides and head down stairs.

T-Hey everyone!!
*Everyone looks at the staircase where I'm standing at*
Tae-Heyy Tiana are you ok!!*gets up and hugs me*
T-Yea I'm glad to be alive and to see my family again!!
Tae-That's good you doing something later?
T-Ummm probably not!Why?
Tae-Everyone except Armon were gonna go to Top Golf later you wanna come?
T-You know what imma stay with Armon and spend some time with him!!!And speaking of my baby where is he??
Tae-Idk??
Queen-He in the kitchen sis!!
T-Oh thanks!!

I go in the kitchen and see Armon making dinner😻!

A-*looks up from his phone (which had the recipe on it)*Look at my baby!!😻Looking fine ass hell!
T-*I spin around and flip my hair from left to right then walk over to Armon and we kiss like there's no tomorrow*
A-Wait now you know what's about to go down in this kitchen??
T-Yea we already having one baby unless you want twins!! *knowing you that's not how you get twins*
A-*starts to laugh*You a dummy you skipped Sex Ed in High School??(Not in a mean way in a funny goofy way)
T-I knew that!!
A-Mmhhmm
T-What you cooking baby?
A-Yo favorite!!
T-Shrimp Scampi with a side of lemon zest!Ohhhhh thanks baby
A-No... I know you lying!!I made you some noodles with a dash of salt!*puts a pinch of salt in the pot*
T-BAEEEEE!
A-I'm just playing!I made you some Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread!
Jazz-*walks in the kitchen*Awweee we finna eat good tonight!
T-I know right bae we*points to me and him*
Jazz-Damn that's Gucci Armezzy we finna go to top golf anyways!!
A-Good it's about time me and my baby have some alone time!
T-*walks over to Armon and rubs his back*Yep!
Jazz-Whatever when we get black y'all niggas gone have us some nephews and nieces!*leaves the kitchen*
Queen-BYEE YALL WE LEAVING NOW!!!*Everyone leaves and closes the door*
A-When you wanna tell them?
T-I don't know we can do like a game or something and make them figure it out themselves!
A-Yea like pictonary or something!You ready to eat?*Starts fixing our plates but still leaving some knowing Trey hungry ass gon want some when he gets back*
T-Yea....
A-What happened?*stops what he's doing and grabs me by my waist*
T-Nothing this is just a big responsibility!
A-I know that's why I'm here and we have such a big family!
T-I know I just don't think imma be a good mom!
A-Tiana Ward stop fucking thinking like that you gon be the best fucking mother out here for our babies and for our future nephews and nieces!You hear me baby!*grabs my chin and kisses my lips*.

I wanted to tell him so bad it was a prank but the words he just spoke touched deep inside of me!
We ate our food like we were on a date then made it a official date by cuddling and watching a movie!

As we were watching the movie I started to cry!

A-What's wrong baby?I know the movie is sad but it's not that sad!
T-I know this is the first movie we ever watched toghether!
A-Awwee It's been a long time, We've watched this movie a thousand times and for some reason this the most emotional movie ever!
T-Mhmmm!!!We came from so far and now look at us we're married we have a baby on the way, we have our own house and we got our own cars!!
A-See what I tell you!The future hol-*hears glass break*
(They are whispering)
T-Bae what was that?
A-I don't know?*gets up to look out the window and see if someone from the squad's car is here*Imma go check it out!If I'm not here in 5 minutes call the police and hide!
T-Bae!!!
A-Tiana I don't want you or our baby hurt!*Pecks my lips*Love you!!
T-Love you too Armon!!

I wait for about 2 minutes and hear a loud boom sound and some footsteps I run to the walk-in closet and hide behind Ar'mon's clothes orgetting my phone!My heart is beating out my chest! I hear the room door slam open and I don't even notice I'm crying until one of my warm wet tears hit my lip! I hear the steps getting closer and closer then I hear the Closet door open......

What will happen??Will Tiana survive or will the rest of family  have to plan some funerals?Find out next time on Our Love Is Dangerous!

As always be easy gannnngggg peace!!And keep representing that Treeyyyy!!Don't forget to "Like it"!!!!😂💜