LOST YOU / PJM

MY OWN COVERS - MY OWN BOOK

Her shoes tapped lightly on the marble floor as she made her way towards room 247.

The man behind her walked ahead of her as he unlocked the metal door, leaving it open for her to walk in. She stood still for a moment as she prepared herself for what she will see next. She has been waiting for this day for years and now suddenly she felt stone cold seeing that she was steps away from seeing someone she dreamed about and wished was beside her when she was a young girl.

She then pushed all the thoughts out of her head and walked through the door looking straight at the woman she loved dearly.

"Anna..." She breathed as she made eye contact with the elder.

Soon the man shut the door behind the girl so it was now just her and the elder alone in her room.

Her room consisted of a metal bed with white sheets. The walls and floor were also white. There was a metal chair in the corner of the room, but that was really the only thing making it look empty and almost...

Lonely

Anna watched as the girl made her way towards the metal chair as she got comfortable on it. Anna looked the girl over, seeing that she wasn't just Japanese but also something else.

"Anna, I am here to read to you. I will be coming here for some time and I hope we can become friends?" The girl asked as she watched Anna's expression closely.

Anna thought for a moment, thinking if it was a good idea, but then knew that she had nothing else planned. Which was almost like a bad joke in her eyes.

She slowly nodded as she watched the girl smile softly towards her. For some reason, Anna felt a warmth from that smile. It was almost comforting and she couldn't seem to figure out why such a warm girl was in a cold and isolated place like this.

Soon the girl opened a journal that Anna just now noticed she had. She realized that the girl was going to read to her and it seemed to make her a little happy as she waited and listened. For the first time... Anna felt a little normal... Maybe it was just the presence of someone who didn't think of her as a crazy maniac stuck in a dirty hellhole. Maybe she thought of her like that... But she didn't think much of it as she didn't have many feelings to care in the first place.

"It was a warm summer, that's when it all started. With one boy and the rippling water that shimmered from the warm light of the sun." She read softly. Her voice almost sounded like silk bringing Anna to close her eyes and listen to the angelic words and imagining the story she told.

"It was the day I had first visited my home town, a place I had fallen in love with."

KPOPCOOLPANTS