Chapter 9: Mason Surprise

Começar do início

He scrunched up his eyebrows together as he tried to put the pieces together in his head. Damn, was I that drunk last night that I don't even remember what happened last night? What happened between Logan and I?

"I gotta go." Slamming my locker shut and left him to his thoughts. I looked back over my shoulder and saw him walking to Logan, of course that's why he talked to me. Logan asked him to, sneaky bastard.

Calculus was the usual, the teacher lecturing and Jen sleeping. I had to nudge her to wake up at the end of class. She pushed me away, "Wake the hell up Jen!" I screamed in her ear and from the corner of my eye I could see the teacher bite her lip trying to hold in her laugh. Jen jumped out of her seat and landed hard on her butt. I snickered to myself.

"God damnit Mads. Imma kill you!" She exagerated the the 'I' and 'kill' and 'you.' "Oh stuff it. You love me." I walked out of the classroom and waited for Jen to collect her things and meet me outside the door. I asked her, "Hey, what happened last night?" She looked at me with confusion. "You don't remember?" She asked. "Nope, Mason came up to me and asked me what was wrong with me and Logan. I told him that he slept with another girl, how am I supposed to just forget that? Then he said that he thought we made up last night. That isn't true right? Weren't we at the pack house the entire night, just drinking there?" I asked her.

"No, no we weren't." We had gotten to our next class and sat in our seat. Werewolf history was utterly boring, for some reason the teacher babbled on about meeting her mate and their first date. Blah, blah, blah, what possesed her to think we wanted to know or that we cared? However no one protested because she threatened us with detention.. with her. I see no point in talking just so I can spend more time with her rambling on more about her mate later.

What was so great about mates anyway? When you find them it's not all run into their arms and live happily ever after. Expect them to wait for their mates forever and only be with them? Well apparently that wasn't the case with us. No. Logan had to go and have sex with another whore who has probably done it with all the guys in their pack. I mean I waited but then again the chance never arose. Not because of my shyness its just that guys never approached me.

The bell rang and we were finally excused. Wolf biology was next and I had it with Beth, yay! Note the sarcasm. I really hope Beth doesn't get me into trouble again today. "I'll see you in combat." She nodded in understanding, "Bye."

Jen's view

I bumped into Mason on my way to class. "Well Hiya!" I give him my best smile and he returns it. "So I have a surprise for you! Come on." He grabbed my hand and began to tug me along the corridor of the school. "Wait I have class." I tried my hardest to be serious but really with the sparks flying with his touch, I couldnt be. "Oh come on, you know you want to see what i have planned." I did, I really really did. "I .. fine." I gave up. We walked further down the corridor.

"What are you students doing? Get to class!" Damn caught by the man! "Right away ma'am'." Oops. He tugged me back down the hall. "Guess ill just have to show you later then, sweetheart." He smiled and gave me a peck on my check. I could feel the butterflies errupt in my stomach. I love this feeling. Damn it why did he have to leave??

"Ugh. See now youve got me all interested in what you wanted to show me. Now youve just gotta." I tugged on his sleeve and gave him my best pouty face. He smirked, God that was sexy. Cupping my chin in his hand and then his ran his thumb over my pouting lips. He groaned, Gotcha. "Fine I'll show you next class." "I have combat next." "I know, the perfect time." He smiled then sauntered off. "Get to class!" The school popo called after me. I saluted him, "Permission to flip you off, sir?" "Hey!" He began striding towards me, shit! I marched off and disappeared aroung the corner and into my classroom.

Into the locker rooms I go. "Hey, so we didnt finishing talking about last night. I want to know what happened." Oh right. "Okay, so what do you last remember?" "Umm.. when that girl started screaming from the woods about her sleeping with him and then running into the woods as a wolf"

As we changed into the 'proper clothing for combat' I started the story. We walked out to the staduim that was filled with obstacle courses and matts used to spar with bleachers along the sides. We stood around and waited for the instructor to arrive.

"Well after sluttany came. Well said our fair share of goodbyes and threats to Logan. After that we left to go look for and you were hiding in the tree and we offered ways to cheer you up. You chose all of our suggestions." "Oh god." She burried her face in her hands and shook her head side to side. "After that you left us to go and raid your Dad's liquor cabinet." "No, no, no, no, no, no, no." I couldnt help but laugh. "Oh, honey that isn't even the worst of it. After that you started ranting on about Logan and then we went to the werewolf club. That's where the real fun begins, We arrived you were already plastered and started dancing on the bar after a few more shots. That's when Logan and his gang arrived."

I opened my mouth to continue her drunken adventure but i was cut off by music playing over the PA system. Is that the soundtrack to "Your the one that I want" from the movie Grease. It's Mads and I's favorite movie. Holy shit! Is that, Mason?!

There he is, At the top of the bleachers he sat with a microphone in hand. Holy fuck. "Dude, is that Mason? Holy flying fuck." "You got that right." He started singing the song. He was dressed like Danny Zuko in the scene and he was walking around the bleachers. All in all it looked like the scene from '10 things I hate about you'.

Holy shit I am definately losing my virginity tonight!