twenty

JIMIN'S POV

We were having lessons, when a person knocked on our door.

"Come in!" Our science professor yelled, making the human being open the door and go in our classroom.

"Good morning guys! I came here to ask some of you if you would like to join our auditions in our dance group on Friday." Our coach bowed.

And as he said the word 'auditions' Jungkook automatically raised his hand up.

Woobin too, actually. He's a good dancer but he's better in singing to be honest. But I wouldn't mind if he would join.

"Do we have to prepare a solo dance?" Woobin asked.

"Yeah. Maybe just a whole chorus. That's it." Coach answered.

Jinchan raised her hand.

I tilted my head because she was already in the group.

"Do we also have to audition even though we're already in the group?"

Oh. Good one.

"No you don't have to. Its only for the ones who want to join." Coach replied.

"Anyway, if you want to join, just raise your hand. I'll write your names." He added.

Only a few raised hands, which obviously, was Jungkook, Woobin, and Mariska.

"Okay anyone else?"

Nobody talked.

"Okay. That's it. See you on Friday!" He waved bye as he exited the room.

Since science was our last topic for today, we were dismissed early.

"Hey hyung!" Jungkook called.

"Don't call me hyung. It makes me feel old. Call me Jimin instead." I explained.

"Fine. Jimin. You gonna teach me today?" He asked.

"Oh yeah. Me too!" Jinra joined.

"Yeah. I'll just get my stuff in my locker and meet you guys again in the basement."

We all parted ways, except for Jinra and I since our lockers were just beside each other.

***

"So what are you planning to dance?" I asked.

"Uh.. I don't know actually." He scratched his head.

"Hm.. why don't you dance 'in my feelings' by Drake?" I suggested.

"Sure." He answered.

First, I showed him a video of lovely Hoseok dancing while the other members were filming in the car.

"Wow. He's great in dancing. Where did you find that video?" He asked.

"He's a member of a popular group. He's not my bias today, but you know, I change my bias everyday so.." I replied back.

"Ahem." Jinra faked a cough, making her say that she isn't just a ghost.

"Okay let's start!"

***

After a while, we practiced half of the chorus.

"You're getting the hang of it." I complimented his moves.

"Of course you too Jinra." I said.

"Okay okay, that's enough for today. We'll continue it tomorrow." I replied since they looked kinda tired.

"You guys were improving." I kept sending them compliments.

"Anyway, I have to go home. Noona is waiting for me." I grabbed my towel and water bottle.

"Bye Jimin!" They both said in sync as we, once again, parted ways.

Today was fun. I hope it would never end.