Chapter 30

Right now me and Louis are standing right outside the pool area just starring at what is inside. There are three water slides. One looks like a body slide, the next looks like one you use a inner tube for and the final one is also a body slide but there is not top on it and you free fall like two feet from the end of the slide in to the pool. Oh and the pool looks awesome; it has a shallow end where there are some kids playing and then a deeper end where all the slides dump you in to the water. To say this is going to be fun is a under statement!

Louis quickly unlocks the door that leads in to the pool and holds it open for me with a smile, I quickly walk in and just stand there not sure what slide to go on first.

"This place looks like a mini water park doesn't it." Louis says as he puts a arm around me.

"Yeah." I say breathlessly as Louis leads me to the first water slide that is a body slide.

"Wow this measures you speed!" Louis says in an excited voice as a smirk appears on his lips. "I bet I will be faster then you."

"Doubt it, I'm smaller then you so I will go faster." I smirk back at him.

"Well we will just have to see then won't we." He says as he hops in to the slide and takes off.

+

After playing here at the pool for like three hours so it is now around mid-night if not past. Honestly the only reason we left was because security threatened to kick us out if we didn't go back to our hotel room. So we decided it would be nice to go back to our hotel room and get some sleep before we go to the warehouse tomorrow and then Louis' house.

I mean geez that guy would not shut up about all his plans and stuff for this place. In all honestly I'm excited for him and all that but could he please shut up?

As me and Louis finally enter the hotel room I'm freezing cold and my teeth are chattering earning a laugh from Louis so I hit his arm in return reminding him I am not one to be messed with.

I quickly run over to my bag and grab out some clothes to sleep in then run to the bathroom and start a hot shower. I have always like taking hot showers when I was cold it always helped me think when I was having a brain fart and couldn't think, and yes I said brain fart, you got a problem with that?

+

All my thoughts come to a close after I have washed my hair and scrubbed my body clean of the chlorine smell I got from swimming in the pool and my hand had started to look like raisins. I quickly turn off the water and hop out of the shower quickly drying myself off before I put on my clothes and French brain my hair so I will only have to put some hair spray in my hair to keep the pretty waves in my hair all day.

I then quickly walk out of the bathroom and join Louis in the king sized bed and see he is watching some movie on a T.V. that's in the room. I quietly snuggle up to him as he put his arm protectively around me as I fall in to a peaceful sleep excited to see what tomorrow brings.

+

Did I say I was excited to see what tomorrow brings? Well I think I was wrong because it is around seven in the morning and Louis had the great idea it would be a good things to wake everyone up early so we can get to the warehouse and help everyone unpack then me and Louis will go to his house and we will unpack everything. Honestly I don't know what to expect but all I know is that I'm tired and in a bad mood!

Looking in the mirror you can tell I'm beyond tired I have big bags underneath my big brown eyes, so it takes a lot of concealer to conceal my dreaded bags. After putting on all my makeup and stuff for the day I take my hair out of the French braid and admire the pretty waves in my hair before I out some hair spray on then to keep my hair this way all day. I then quickly put on some black booty shorts and a white tank top the had a camouflage skull on it, all in all I look hot!