Chapter 18

"Wanna ride with me." I whisper in Louis' ear as we near my bike.

"Yeah, but I drive." He smirks at me.

"Okay fine just don't break my bike." I say as I kiss him before climbing on my bike and giving him the keys.

He starts up the bike and we drive off, after we pass the turn off for the ware house I furrow my brows confused. "Where are we going?" 

"Well sense I have competition now, I feel the need to woo you." He chuckles as I giggle.

"You know there is no competition right." I laugh at him.

"I figured but we were due for a date night." He says back as we 

Before I know it we are pulling up into Hollywood. "Why are we here?" I say confused.

"We are going to hike up to the Hollywood sign and touch it. Well as long as we don't get caught and arrested." He smile sheepishly at me.

"Well I'm in." I say as I nuzzle my face in to his neck and inhale the smell of his Cologne.

"We are here!" Louis says in a sing song voice.

"Finnally I was starting to think you wetre kidnapping me and going to kill me." I bat my eye lashes at him.

"Like I could ever do that to you." He says as he puts his arm around me and we start our hike to the Hollywood sign.

+

About two hours later me and Louis have like about two miles and we are sitting on a big rock together just watching the sunset and listening to sexy and i know it on Louis' phone.

We didn't make it to the Hollywood sign but I had an amazing time just talking and hanging out with Louis today I learned a lot about him like his middle name is William and he like carrots.

"So I guess we should probably start heading back to thje warehouse." He says grabbing my hand helping me up.

"I guess." I say brushing dirt off my butt.

"Need some help." Louis says slapping my butt.

"Hey!" I screach and swat his muscular arm.

"Just trying to help." He smirks at me as he throws me over his shoulder and starts to carry me back to the car.

"I would tell you to put me down but I'm gonna make you carry me just to punish you." I say evilly.

"Well I'm fine with this I have quiet the view from where I am." He say cheekily.

"What! Put me down!" I yell as he puts me down and I just glare at him.

"Hey I was just trying to help my lovely girlfriend down this big mountain." He says putting his hands up and trying to look innocent.

"Sure..." Is all I say before I grab his hand and lead him back to my bike so we can go back to the warehouse.

(A/N)_+_+_+_+_+

OMG! Louis and Alex date night! #TeamLouex or #TeamRex You decide and ship it!!!!

So on next Wednesday I will be getting done with school for the summer so update should increase so be looking out for that and TOOL has reached almost 850 reads OMG thanks so much!!!

-XOXO sokaty

Vote and comment!