Chapter 10

After sleeping until almost noon I decide to get up and tell the guys that one of them has to go get Kayla for me so she can join our gang. After throwing my hair in a messy bun I run downstairs when I smell bacon so I start heading to the kitchen and I see all the guys standing in front of the stove.

"So what are you doin'?" I almost laugh.

"Making some bacon." Niall smiles at me.

"Smells good." I say as my stomach makes dying whale sounds. "I need to tell you guys something." I say nervously.

"Are you pregnant!" Nate screams.

"What! No!" I say glaring at him.

"Well you left everything on the table." He shrugs.

"Back to the point!" I say looking around. "I have a friend that has a baby and got kicked out of her house by her parents when she got pregnant and she has been on and off the streets sense so I told her she could join my gang. I just need someone to go and get her for me because I need to go school shopping today!" I say happily.

"Is it Kayla?" Bryce asks.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"I was just wondering, being the regular girl next door it there were a couple rumors going around saying she was pregnant and then she just disappeared so I have just kind of wondered sense then." He shrugs it off.

"I can drive and go get her for you." Zayn says suddenly.

"Really!" I say excited.

"Yeah why not, I don't really need anything for tomorrow so I have time to go get her where is she?" He asks.

"She is near Portland, Oregon right now staying in a woman's shelter down there." I say and he just nods.

"I can leave in thirty minutes to go get her tell her I will be there around four or five." He smiles as he runs up to his room to grab some stuff.

"Thanks!" I say as he runs up the stairs and he just chuckles.

"So what do you need for school?" Louis asks me after a while.

"Well I need a backpack and a binder with some paper and pencils and a couple notebooks oh and a cute first day outfit and do you know when my bike will be here?" I say excitedly thinking about my motorcycle.

"I will help you with school shopping and yeah your bike arrived at the bike shop last night so we can pick it up after we finish shopping." He smiles at me.

"Perfect! Let me go get ready!" I say letting my inner girl take over.

I run up to my room and let my hair down straitening it then putting on all my makeup before putting on some yoga pants and a cute top and some skater shoes to finish off the outfit.

I thank run downstairs and see Louis waiting for me and he smirks at me while checking me out then walking up to me and giving me a sweet kiss before grabbing my hand and leading to his car he got a couple days ago.

It is a dark black 500-hp 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28, honestly I love the thing. After getting in Louis turns on the car and we drive off to the mall together.

"Louis." I say looking over at him. "Do you think as a symbol of my gang, everyone that is in it has to get a tattoo that represents the gang. Like I was thinking something that said Blood in cursive on the back of my neck. But everyone in the gang can choose were they get the tattoo. What do you think?" I ask him nervously.

"I think it is an amazing idea." He smiles looking over at me briefly before looking back to the road.

"Do you think i can get the tattoo while we are at the mall today?" I ask nervously and excitedly at the same time.

"If you want." He shrugs.

"Oh I want!" I laugh.

"Okay I guess if you want." He laughs back.

We are ingulfed in an silence and it is not one of those awkward silences but a nice needed silence for us both to think. As we pull up to the mall Louis breaks the silence.

"So where to first." He says looking over at me after he parks his car.

"Well lets start with forever 21!" I say as i just out of the car and walk towards the store.

Me and Louis walk in to the store holding hands and I can see the girls giving me jealous glares. I just smirk and drag Louis to were I see some cute clothes and start my shopping.

almost three hundred dollars later a leather jacket and a motorcycle helmet plus a new outfit, me and Louis are sitting in the mall food court sharing some McDonald's fries.

"So you still want to get that tattoo?" Louis asks as he shoves some fries in his mouth.

"Yeah, I mean this tattoo with remind me forever of what I am going threw now and for years to come in my life." I smile at him shoving a few fries in my mouth too.

"Okay, then I want to get the tattoo also." He smiles at me. 

"Really, I mean you don't have to, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I want to get it to show you I support you and how much I care about you and how i will always be there for you because I love you." He says with the most beautiful smile.

Wow did he just say what I think he did? Yep he definitely did! OMG!!! Louis just said he love's me! OMG!

I smile trying to look cool even know I am flipping out at what he just said. "I love you too." I smile at him as he takes my hand and we walk toward the tattoo parlour to get my gang's name tattooed on us.

(A/N)_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Wow Louis finally told Alex he loves her! OMG que the fangirls screaming lol! 

Thanks for all the support all you guys have been giving me as readers and all the feedback I have been really using that to help inprove my writing skills in hopes of some day becoming a professional writer.

Hope you all like the chapter! 10 whole chapters in to the second TOOL! (Time Of Our Lives)

Please vote and comment!!!