Chapter 9

After the whole Harry topic came up and an awkward silence over took everyone I decided to head up to my room and take a nice hot shower before going to bed. But I got distracted and somehow ended up in Facebook.

I was about to log off when I saw a post from one of my old friends, Kayla. It said 'Missing the fam. but this little guy is keeping me strong.' and below was a picture of her because I recognized the piercing blue eyes and pretty wavy brown hair. But she was sitting with a baby, I could tell immediately it was hers because of the piercing blue eyes.

Out of pure curiosity I click on her name taking me to her wall and I look threw her wall and I see things like; pictures of her with the baby her parents kicking her out and her announcing her pregnancy and then I get to the pictures and stuff from about a year and a half ago. All the pictures were of her smoking, drinking and partying. I chuckle to myself, I always knew she was going to be a wild child but I never thought she would ended up like this.

After clicking the home button I decide what the heck, might as well update my status. My last status was of my at a party dancing on top of some huge speaker. 

'Moved to L.A. with my favorite seven guys ;)'  I smile as I hit the post button. I then head to my page and update the photo from a picture of me sucking face with some guy to a picture of me and Louis I was able to take the other day that I love.

After finishing I see I have a message so I open it and see it is Kayla I smile before opening it and seeing what she said.

'Hey long time no talk loser whats up!' I smile to myself like an idiot before replying.

'If only words could describe!' I reply back.

'Haha, same here. So were you living now?'

'Well I got caught up in another gang and ended up killing Ben and my dad was about to kill me until Bryce came and he shot my dad before he could shoot me and then we ran away with me boyfriend Louis and a few of his close friends from his gang. So right now I am trying to start up my own gang in L.A. for the misunderstood.' I send her.

'Well if anything you and me know about the misunderstood.' She replies back and I smirk.

'So I hear you got kicked out of your parents house :(' 

'yeah I told them I was pregnant and they kicked me out, so sense then i've been off and on the streets :(' 

'Well that sucks what state you in now?' I ask hoping she is in California.

'I trying to get to California so I can start fresh.' she says. 'But you would frown apon how I plan on getting there :(' 

'how?' I say confused.

'I'm going to hitch hike to get there unless I can get someone to drive me.' I frown.

'Well I could find someone if you would agree to join my gang :)' I reply hoping I could get my best friend ever to join me on this journey in my life.

'Would I still be able to try and persue an acting career and would you provide a place for me to live?' she replies and I literally scream.

'YES!' I reply.

'Then YES! I will gladdly join your little gang!' she replies happily.

After I give her some details and I found out werwe she is right now I say good bye to her and tell her I will send someone her way I decide it is really time to go to bed so I lay down in my comfy bed and drift off in to a deep peacful sleep.

(A/N)_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

Wow Alex actually had friends or friend? lol jk! But how do you think things will go when Kayla gets to L.A.?  

Vote and comment what you want to happen next!!!