Chapter 27

A/N Sexy times ahead.

The door bell rings and I run to get it, knowing it would be Johnathan arriving before everyone else to start cooking. Travis had agreed to come to dinner with Johnathan. He said "should be fun" and I couldn't help but wonder if it was sarcastic or if maybe he was planning something. Johnathan's words were in the back of my mind, making me question Travis' motives now. I felt guilty about that but I was a lawyer, it was part of my DNA to look at both sides, to use logic and reason to objectively look at the whole picture. All my professors told me I would have made one hell of a trial lawyer. 

I opened the door to find Johnathan, his hands full with groceries. "Hi. Come on in. Can I take something?" I ask as I close the door behind him.

"No I got it. You should go rest."

I roll my eyes. "I'm fine. And I'm going to help you cook so don't even try that shit."

He chuckles as he follows behind me into the kitchen. He places the bags on the counter. I reach into one of the bags to start putting the groceries away but he stops me, snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me close to him.

"You look incredible." He kisses me and I kiss him back. His lips move with mine as the fire ignites in my body.

It's been so long since he's touched me, tasted me and I am overcome with need. "Johnathan." I breathe but its in encouragement. I don't want him to stop.

He moves to my neck, trailing kisses down to my collarbone, my scoop neck sweater providing him access. I moan out in pleasure.

My moan gives him the approval he needs to lift me up by my ass and place me on the counter next to the bags.

He looks at me and I just nod for him to continue. I know what he wants and I do too. My God do I want it.

He peels my leggings off with my thong attached but my leggings are still pooled at my ankles. He lifts my legs and repositions himself inside of the diamond my legs are now making. "We don't have much time but I don't think either of us will need it."

I shake my head in agreement. I'm going to come hard and fast with how long I've been deprived.

He undoes his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his fly. He lets his pants and boxers fall to his ankles.

He bends down immediately and starts his assault on my sex. I gasp in pleasure. He tongues and sucks hard and fast, not wasting any precious time. He tongues my entrance, coating me with his saliva, preparing me for I know will be a rough and fast fuck. I am more than ready.

He stands up and spits in his hand, coating himself. He positions himself at my entrance before thrusting into me.

I moan in pleasure, grabbing his ass to bring him deeper inside me.

"Fuck." He hisses as he continues to pick up his pace.

I use the slickness of the counter to match him thrust for thrust, fucking him as much as he is fucking me.

With one hand holding onto his back, I reach the other to rub my throbbing clit. I rub it furiously, knowing I am only seconds away from exploding.

He takes his hand and gently pushes on my chest. "Lay back. All the way."

I lay so that I am laying flat on the counter. He slides me forward so that he can have more control. He lifts my sweater up to my chest, providing him a perfect view of his cock going in and out while I pleasure myself.

We continue for a minute more before I explode around him, my pussy contracting hard.

"Fuck." He grunts before spilling himself on my stomach. He steadies himself with his left hand on the counter with his cock in his right, jerking the last remaining liquid onto me.