Chapter 4

The trip around town visiting multiple places took almost five hours with us stopping somewhere in-between we stopped at a local Greek restaurant called, 'Ómorfo Róza' that was one of my favorite places to eat. Charm and the all around unique look of the place gave it a warm and inviting feeling.

Once I had got home I quickly showered and dressed. And sprayed on some cologne that I had purchased a couple months back. I styled my hair and greased back some loose black strands with some axe hair pomade that I always used. Once I was finished I checked myself in the mirror and I could see that the burn mark that was on my face looked a shade darker than it usually did. But, other than that I looked good.

Finished primping in the mirror, I walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light behind me and went into the bedroom and grabbed my keys and phone from my nightstand and left the room and made sure that all the lights in the house were turned off and locked the front door on the way out.

Once I had gotten inside my car, I pulled out my phone and punched in Hailey's address into my GPS in my car, then drove off into the night to pick up my girl. The trip to her house was long and annoying and I even missed the road that she lived on five times. But, when I finally pulled up in front of the small white house that she lived in. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

I turned off my car and opened my car door, placed my car keys inside my pants pocket as I closed my car. Quickly, I walked up the walkway of her house and stepped onto her front porch and rang the doorbell. As I waited on her too answer the bell, I stood there and primped myself a little. Then the next thing I knew, the front door came opened and standing there was one of the most beautiful creatures that I have ever seen in my life.

She was wearing a knee-length teal colored dress that had a black studded belt wrapped around her waist. And I could really see the pink ombre that was in her short blonde hair. She looked absolutely stunning, from her head down to her toes. Quickly, I realized that I was staring too much and gave myself a good mental wake-up call and shook out of stupor that I was stuck in and said to her. "You Look beautiful. Vozlyublennyy."

"Thank you, Draco. You look pretty good yourself." She complimented and stretched out her hand towards me which I took and gave a small kiss.

I looked down at my watch and noticed that we were almost running late for our date. Quickly, I said. "Are you ready to go?"

She smiled and replied, "Yeah, I'm ready. Just let me go grab my clutch."

I nodded my head and she walked back into the house and grabbed her black clutch and came back to her front door and locked it on her way out. I took her by the hand and led her down the steps and walked her to my car. Once we arrived at my car, I opened the passenger door for her and she got inside, closed the door behind her and went around and got into the driver's seat.

The ride to the restaurant was a short ride but none the less an interesting one, as during most of the ride we talked about music artists that interested us the most. As we got closer to the restaurant, I could see the lighted sign for the establishment. Once we arrived in front of the restaurant, I parked the car and got out and went around to where Hailey was sitting and opened the door for her and offered my hand to help her out.

Once she took my hand and got of the car, I closed the door behind her and we both stepped up onto the sidewalk that was covered by an awning that bore the name of the restaurant. As soon as I handed the valet a fifty and Hailey and I walked inside the restaurant, hand in hand.

As soon as we got inside we were quickly welcomed by the owner of the restaurant, who ushered us to the private dinning area of the restaurant that was normally used only for the elite of the elite clientele of Miami.

Seated in the soft brown leather seats we were handed a food menu and a wine menu. However, I pushed the food menu over to the side as I already knew what I wanted to eat. I glanced through the wine selection trying to find the perfect wine for our date and every once in a while, I watched as Hailey gave cute little scrunches on her face as she tried to decide on what she wanted to eat.

I waited and gave her a few more minutes to decide before I finally spoke up. "So, have you found anything that you might want to eat?"

I watched as she stuck her well-manicured finger up to her lips and tapped it against her red painted lips and said, "Yeah. I think I might get an order of herb roasted chicken and seasoned rice with vegetables."

I nodded my head in understanding with what she wanted and pressed the call button that was on the table for a waiter to come and take our order. Once the waiter came he took order and left and went back to the back. While we waited on our food and drink to arrive we started playing the 50 questions game.

"So, what's your favorite color?" I asked. As I first started off the game.

"Hm, I would definitely have to say that my favorite color is blue." She said with a smile.

"Okay, that's interesting, considering that your eye color is the same as your favorite color." I said with interest as I watched the waiter come in and poured the red wine into our glasses.

I watched as she picked up her glass and take a sip before I heard her ask. "So, what do you do for work?"

Not wanting to completely expose my entire career to her just yet. I replied. "I'm a businessman." Well, that wasn't too far from the truth. I thought to myself.

"That's pretty cool." She said.

However, as soon as I went to ask her my question. I felt my phone ring in my pocket. So, I quickly pulled it out and checked to see who it was, only to see that it was Aleksei calling. As soon as I saw that it was him I quickly answered.

"This better be good Aleksei, for you to ruin my date with Hailey." I said in a huff.

"Well... you see, Draco. It's..." I heard skittishly mumble over the other end of the phone, causing me to be a bit more enraged.

"SPIT IT OUT, DAMNIT! What the hell could be going on so badly, that you dared to call me when you know that I'm busy!" I snarled.

I heard him take a deep breath over his end of the call before he spoke. "Look, Pakhan. We are having some problems at the warehouse over on Westing Street. It has to do with one of our minor drug suppliers, Jimmy. It seems as he might have snitched on use to the police."

As soon as I heard this I felt as if a ball of fire had rose up from my stomach and was inching its way up to my chest. I felt nothing but pure rage flowing through my body after hearing what I had just heard about Jimmy. I looked over at Hailey and let her know that I was going to go out for a short bit to finish my call.

Once outside. I immediately went back to my call with Aleksei. "I'll be there in twenty minutes. Just let me go and drop Hailey off at her house and I'll be there. And make sure that Jimmy never speaks again."

I waited a few minutes before I heard Aleksei speak again. "I'll see you then, Pakhan."

With that over and done I ended the call and placed it into my pocket and went back inside. I apologized to Hailey multiple times and got all of our food to go, including a small chocolate lava cake for Hailey to eat later. Once our food was paid for I drove Hailey to her home and dropped her off on her front porch, giving her a kiss on the lips and telling her that I would text her in the morning, then drove off into the night to go deal with the nuisance of a problem.