The boys got their pizza and ate. After they ate and got ready for bed. "Goodnight shiro!" Keith yelled from his room "night." Shiro responded. Keith and shiro went to sleep almost instantly. Keith slept peacefully but shiro wasn't doing so good.

" ro...iro...Shiro!"
Shiro shot up and ran to the bathroom and got sick. "Mmm...huh?" Keith woke up and saw the bathroom light on. "Shiro *yawn* you ok?" Keith said as he walked down the hallway. Shiro sat there with his forehead on the toliet seat "Whoa shiro are you alright?" Keith asked as he bent over to face his friend. "I-im fine." Shiro panted out "you sure? You look like shit." Keith said as he leaned shiro against the sink. "He looks like he's running a fever." Keith thought as he put his hand up to shiros forehead. "You are burning, lets get you down stairs and I'll fix you a nice, cold glass of water, okay?" Keith said as he lifted shiro onto his feet and led him downstairs to the couch. "Keith i-im fine, really" shiro said as he went to get up off the couch "agh oww!" Shiro closed his eyes and fell back down on the couch. "Shiro! Be careful next time alright." Keith said in a panic when shiro fell onto the couch. "God a migraine...great just what i needed" shiro said quietly. Keith gave shiro the water and some migraine meds and sat down beside him. "Shiro, what were you dreaming about? You kept saying someones name." Keith said as he checked shiros temperature again. "I-i can't remember" shiro said as he winced at the pain of the migraine. "Ok, well do you think sleep will help out with the migraine?" Keith asked as he looked at shiro. "Im not sure but I'll try." Shiro said as he got up from the couch, keith followed behind him into shiros room. Shiro layed down on his back "you going to be ok?" Keith asked as he stood in the doorway. Shiro shrugged his shoulders and turned to his side. "Ok well goodnight again-" keith said "wait! Please, can you stay with me tonight?" Shiro asked as he looked at keith with fear in his eye. "Y-yea.." keith blushed madly as he got in bed with shiro. When keith layed down and got comfortable, shiro wrapped his arms around keiths waist and held him close. Keith smiled at this and placed his hand over shiros. And they both went to bed...
1:55 Am

"What am i doing?" Shiro thought as he flung his sword towards keith. "Shiro, please! I know your in there." Keith yelled as shiro pinned him down with his sword inches from his face "Ahhh!" Keith yelled in pain "Shiro!"

Shiros eyes shot open and he let out breath that he held and started breathing roughly. "What the hell was that?" Shiro thought as he layed back down. When shiro layed down, keith layed his head on shiros chest and shiro just looked at keith and pulled him closer "do you love me?" Shiro thought.

11:15 Am

"Shiro wake up, i made breakfast." Keith said as he moved shiros shoulder. "Hmm...keith what time is it?" Shiro said tiredly as he leaned up and winced a little at the migraine. "It is 11:19 AM you slept all morning also i drove to town and got you some migraine medicine and a candy bar." Keith said as he smiled at shiro "what smells good?" Shiro asked as he layed his head on keiths shoulder. "I-i just got finished cooking breakfast." Keith stuttered out. "Smells delicious" shiro said as he got up and walked down to the kitchen to find: bacon, eggs, home-made biscuits and pancakes. "Whoa you made all this?" Shiro said as he took a piece of bacon and ate. "Yea, when we were in the castle a few months back, my mother taught me how to cook human food, not space goo." Keith said as he fixed a plate and sat in on the table. "Thank you keith." Shiro said as he fixed a plate and sat at the table with keith . "Thanks." Shiro said as he sat down. "Well eat up." Keith said with a mouthfull of food. Shiro and keith finished and were just sitting at the table talking. "Keith, I've been meaning to ask you, how did you get that scar on your face?"shiro asked. Keith was kind of surprised at the question "you don't remember? " keith said as looked into shiros eyes. "I don't remember anything after escaping zarkons grasp." Shiro said as he looked down a little "i can't tell him that he did it." Keith thought. "I was fighting off a galra fleet when one of the robots got me. Wait so you don't remember anything? At all" keith said as he looked at shiro. "No...but last night was weird, i had this dream where i was trying to kill you and my sword burnt a scar just like that onto your face." Shiro said as he looked at keiths scar. Keith sighed and told him the truth. "Shiro...im sorry but you made the scar, not you spiritually but you physically." Keith said as he looked down "i-i did this keith im so sorry i swear i couldn't take back control of my self, i am so sorry. I didn't want too, i promise." Shiro said as tears started to swell up around the corner of his eyes.  "No no no shiro its ok, im ok im alive. I knew that wasn't you from the start, im perfectly fine." Keith said as he rushed over to shiro and kneeled in front of him. "Im a monster..." shiro said as he caressed keiths cheek while rubbing his thumb over keiths scar. "No no your not shiro your a hero, you saved the whole galaxy from zarkon and lotor." Keith said as he leaned his head into shiros palm and turned his head and kissed shiros palm. Shiro blushed madly looking at keith kiss his hand. Keith leaned up and leaned in slowly to kiss shiro. Shiro widen his eyes and kissed keith back. Keith added a little more preassure and sat on shiros lap. Shiro kissed back and slid his hand down keiths waist to his butt and squeezed it roughly "Ahh..." keith let out a small moan and started grinding into shiro while kissing him roughly. "K-keith wait.." shiro panted out as he layed his head on keiths shoulder. "Im sorry." Keith said as he got up grabbed the keys to the truck. "W-where are you going?" Shiro asked as he got up and wrapped his arms around keiths waist and burried his head into keiths neck. "I-im going to the store, i want some beer. Do you want anything?" Keith asked "keith...i..uh i love..you" shiro hesitantly said. Keith widen his eyes and blushed red. "I-i love you too.." keith stuttered out as he smiled and walked out the door and drove to the store for some alcohol.