"His name is Bakugou Katsuki" Hisayo finishes and as on cue. A sparky haired blond stops by their table. His scowl deepening at the girls.

"You talking about me?" His voice spurs out in a deep tone. Fuji flinches in her seat as she turns around to look at the explosive boy.

"Oh hi Bakugou-Kun, no we were just telling L/n here that you want to start at U.A since she also has the same dreams" Hisayo quickly retaliates, giving him an innocent smile which she is very good at.

The moment his ruby red eyes meets hers, a challenging emotion sweeps through her body.
He doesn't say anything, just stares at her.

"Hope you are better than fucking Deku, you better have some real potential and not like all these extras here" Bakugou's eyebrows furrows and before Y/n can say anything back, he leaves with his hands buried in his pockets.

A puzzled expression left on her face. Fuji and Hisayo both starts giggling into their hands like love sick school girls.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe he didn't insult you for wanting to start at U.A!" Hisayo runs a hand through her pink locks.

"I know, but he isn't stupid. We don't know her quirk yet so he can't actually call her out for being weak" Fuji smirks as throws Y/n another glance.

They both stop in their tracks as they notice the girls puzzled expression.

"Uh are you okay L/n-San?" Hisayo's eyes widen with confusion.

"Who the hell is Deku?" Her nose crunches, "And why am I being compared to him?" An almost annoyed sound leaves her lips.

"Oh him" Fuji clicks her tongue causing the e/c eyed girl to arch an eyebrow, "He's just a quirkless boy in our class who wants to start at U.A"

"Yeah, he just a nerd really. Don't pay attention to him" Hisayo adds right after.

'What the hell? A quirkless boy who wants to become a hero? Interesting' She sighs and picks up her bag to grab her lunch box.

"Why did Bakugou call him Deku?" The female asks as she pops open the cover and grabs her fork.

"Well they have apparently known each other since kindergarten, but Bakugou absolutely hates his guts. The whole class does too, he's just a waste of time" Fuji explains while also picking up her lunch.

Y/n feels a slight burden in her stomach hearing those words, not that she's going to dwell on it and actually care.
Cause she isn't that type of person right?

After eating their lunches in peace, there is still time left to hang around. The girls start walking down the hallway, chatting away like there is no tomorrow.

Y/n walks beside them in silence, wearing her emotionless face. Just before a loud explosion is heard at the end of the hall, followed by a loud voice.

"What the heck?" Y/n curses as Bakugou suddenly appears after taking a sharp turn. She can feel the high intensity and the smoke leaving his palms.

She meets his sharp ruby eyes as he walks over to them, also two of his seemingly friends following behind him.

"You three!" He growls, "Come with me".

A hesitating sounds leaves the trios lips. Just what does he want now?

"Wait Bakugou-Kun, what happened back there?" Fuji throws an almost concerned look towards where the explosion came from.

He stops and sighs, "None of your business, now do you want to have some fun or what?!" A shameful smirks plasters on his quite handsome face.

'I'm completely lost here' Y/n takes a moment to think, before replying snarky "What are you implying?" She crosses her arms.

"Huh your new here-how about we make this day a hell lot of funnier, join me on a quick prank" He answers and they way he looks at the female, a look of a challenge.

She is new here and he wants to know what she's capable of. She takes no second to answer the ash blond male, as she's willing to prove her strength.

"Enlighten me then~" She laughs as this boring day just got more spicy. Bakugou shows no surprised emotion for her bold decision on the first day, as he had already figured out what type she is.

The two girls next to her exchange a few glances, but both ending up in approving grins.

They made the right decision to talk to Y/n as she even brought the most popular boy in class closer to them. What a win situation.

So they follow Bakugou into the science classroom.

<•>

Izuku feels light headed as he try's to stand up. He puts a hand on his chin and feels it sting badly. His breathing hitches as tears start to flow down his cheek. Being thankful for not anyone passing by to make fun of him and call him a crybaby.

Once he gets the strength, he fully stands up and leans next to the locker. Running a hand through his curly hair in distress.

"Why...why me?" He croaks out, "Why can't he just leave me alone?" Izuku says as his emerald orbs glisten from the tears.

It wasn't a surprise what had happened. Izuku sneaked out to eat lunch in peace, eating at the rooftop where nobody ever was. Thinking that maybe, just maybe this year would be different. That he will feel a little belonged somewhere.

Oh but for no avail.

As soon as he takes his leave and finds his locker. His long time bully awaited him, waited to wish him a 'welcome back to school'

Izuku grabs his chest hard, keeping in a painful scream. He feels stupid over to have though that things we're going to change. They never would.

'Maybe I should give up like he said...it's not like things are going to change in high school' He grips his hair and slides down to the floor. Sobbing quietly. 'I-I'm still going to be quirkless! The pain won't go away!'

He feels his heart start to shatter. Bit by bit, it's still a whole heart, but the surface is starting to break.

"Please someone...make it stop...make everything stop" Izuku hears students start to enter the hallway, indicating that class is soon starting.

He jolts up from his spot, wearing a blank and solemn look.

"I don't know how much more I can take"