6. Why That Dare?

"Ok. Is it stupid?" I asked raising my hands in the air. "Maybe, but it's good." She finished rubbing her hands. She licked her lips one more time.

Please be nothing stupid, please n nothing stupid.

I crossed my fingers and not down on my lower lip.

"I dare, Amberly, to kiss-" oh no. "COLBY!"

She widened her arms while she said Colby. I couldn't believe what I heard. She just told me to kiss Colby.

What a crazy dare?!

"Um. I'm good." Colby shook his head lightly saying no. "Yea me too." I replied shaking my head no. "It's a dare." She shrugged her shoulders with a smile. "How about we make a deal. If you don't kiss then 7 minutes in heaven." She said making me Scoff. I stood up and rolled my eyes. I grabbed Colby's wrist and dragged him into the nearest closet.

"So we just sit here for 7 minutes while they play?" He asked looking around in the dark. "Yup." I over exaggerated the 'p'. "But we can talk to the 7 minutes." I suggested. I saw a faint movement in his head shaking yes.

"So remember when I first met you and I blanked out and not knowing who you were?" I chuckled thinking I the moment. "Oh yea. That was crazy. You then freaked out like someone was dying." We both laughed really loud that everyone else had to hear.

Then my watch went off. "Its been 7 minutes." I stood up and grabbed Colby's wrist. I opened the door and walked out. I took a deep breathe of air then sat back down next to Colby.

"So we heard laughing. Did anything juicy happened?" Me and Colby shook our heads no. "We were talking about the first day we met." I explained then the game ended cause the sisters had to leave. "Thank you so much for having play the game." They stood right outside of the door and blew a kiss to the boys. "Thanks for being our fans." I called out then they nodded while they shut the door.

I laughed at my comment and just collapsed on the floor. "Amber?" Sam asked. "Yea?" He and colby hovered over my face giving me a confused look. "Why are you in the floor?" I laughed and stood up with the help of both of them.

"I can't believe, I think it was alice, actually dared you to kiss Colby." Sam explained still holding onto my hand. "I know. Colby were you amazed?" I asked as I lowered my hands to my sides. "Yea. That was crazy." He chuckled then they both let go of my hands.

"Guys. I want to take you to my house cause we havnt done that yet." I suggested because I could see the bordom in both of their eyes. "Oh heck yea!" Sam shouted with Colby. They shared a highfive then gave me one.

"Ok. C'mon. No need to get that excited." I smiled over to Colby. "We are going to your house. Did you forget we are fans of yours." Colby explained and gave me a shocked look.

"Let's go!" I explained and we decided to take Sam's car all the way over to my house. I sat upfront and directed him through roads to show up to my house.

Then I looked up in the mirror as we drove. I saw Colby state at me then quickly look away. I looked back at him and saw him look down at his phone. "Ok. Now take a left." I pointed to show where my house was. He pulled up to the pavement in front of my door.

"Alright. Let's go." I motioned them to follow me through my door. "So this I the living room. And ice there is my kitchen." I pointed to the areas and spots. "Down this hall is my batheroom and my room. And right here-" I pointed to my office. "Is my office. That I used to use, but now I just edit things on my desk in my room."I explained then walked back to the living room.

"I have many shows I bought on Netflix. So do you want to watch one?" I asked grabbing both boys arms and dragging them to my couch. "Yea." Colby replied while grabbing the remote. He knew automatically how to work my TV.

"Oh let's watch 13 reasons why." Colby and Sam said in unison. Colby clicked on 13 reasons why then it starts playing season 1 episode 1.

"I've never seen this." Sam implied then we all stopped talking as we listened to the kids talking. "Yea I naught it but never bothered to see it alone." I laughed.

************************************

After seeing 5 episodes I need a better comfort position. I leaned my head on Colby's lap. Then I felt a pair of arms lift my legs. I looked behind me and saw Sam lifting my legs into his lap. He must've saw how uncomfortable I was.

Then I felt really tired. It had to be like 9 or 10 o'clock in the afternoon. I couldn't hold my sleepyness in anymore so I shut my eyes and just fell asleep.

COLBY POV.
I felt Amberlys weight just rest on my lap. I looked down at her face and saw her eyes shut closed. Then I looked over to Sam and saw him asleep, leaning his head back.

I was getting tired but I tried staying up. I grabbed the remote controller next to me and turns off the TV. I then shifted my body sideways a bit. I lifted Ambers head slowly so she wouldn't wake up.

I moved my legs up into the couch next to Sam. I lay Ambers head back down on the couch in front of my body. She hasn't flinched or moved.

I then fix the pillow under her head. I smiled seeing her resting face. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me.

AMBERLYS POV.
I woke up to feel someone's arm around my waist. I felt quiet but slight breathing on my neck.

Someone's behind me.

Then I realized I wasn't on Colbys lap anymore. I looked behind me and saw Colby's sleeping, beautiful face and his arm linked around my waist.

I looked over to Sam and saw his hand on top of my calves. Then I saw his head tilted to his shoulder as he was asleep.

How could I escape this?

Just that thought caused me to laugh.

______________________________________