He sighed in relief.

"But! In one condition." I added.

"But?" He asked.

"You should give me free food. Because I mostly get hungry after dancing." I smiled.

"Deal." He put out his hand.

Should I hold his hand? I mean –why not?

"Deal." I smiled, shaking his hand.

It was my second time holding his hand. It was so soft like clouds.

But one thing is that our faces were still so close.

"Oh what is this?" Ma'am Min caught us.

"Good morning Ma'am Min." We let go of our hands and bowed in front of her.

"Were you two pupils gonna do something private?" She smirked, which means she noticed our close faces.

"Oh. We were just talking about dance classes." I answered immediately.

"Yeah. Jimin hyung told me that there's gonna be auditions for his dance group at Friday and we made a deal that if I give him free food, he would give me dance lessons." The young boy was smiling, exposing our whole conversation.

"Jimin can teach you after classes then. Anyway, you guys are still so early. Just do whatever you want and I'll just be staying here if you wouldn't mind." She put down her things on her desk and started to organize the whole room.

"Oh yeah. I'll be heading for the toilet." I talked to Jungkook.

"Uh yeah okay." His smile faded.

I ran downstairs to the washroom and yelled like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh my god, Jimin is that you?" A girl said.

It sounded like she came from the other toilet upstairs since I didn't see anybody in the halls.

"Jinra is that you?" I asked, not sure if it really was her since her voice sounded quite different.

"Yeah. What happened to you?" She asked, concerned.

She was really concerned that she was already peeking through the glass door.

Although she can't go in since she's a lady.

And luckily, I didn't scare anyone in the washroom. Because nobody was in.

I went out and Jinra asked "Did you do something stupid again?"

I elbowed her as we went to our secret hangout spot. We mostly tell our secrets there.

The stock room.

Although its kinda tight in there, and I'm a little bit claustrophobic, its still fine. Since I get to be with my best friend.

So I told her. Everything.

"Oh my god so you're gonna really coach him? I wanna join." She pouted.

"Of course you can. You can always join me in everything I do." I hugged her.

"Even in taking showers?" She laughed.

Jinra and I are childhood friends, we have taken showers together when we were in kindergarten.

But we don't love each other in a very serious way. You know like boyfriend girlfriend stuff. No way.

We love each other as friends. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't answer her question though.

And the school bell rang.

"Come on. Let's go to the classroom already." I stood up from the box and gave Jinra a hand so that she could stand up too.

She grabbed my hand and we walked out of our hangout place. 

I went in the classroom with her and looked at Jungkook who was staring at me.

And as soon as the classes were finished, I noticed that Jungkook has stared at me so much times I just can't count.

I was gonna get my bag and leave early since I was kinda tired when someone grabbed my arm.

It was Jungkook.

"You really should stop grabbing my arm." I laughed.

"Fine. But one question." He said.

"Make it quick because I really wanna rest." I looked at my watch.

"Are you dating Jinra noona or something?" He asked, which made my eyebrows jump.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

He nodded.

Maybe that's why he was staring at me the whole day?

"Jungkook, how did you ever think that we're in a relationship?" I asked.

"But really, we're just friends." I answered his question.

When he heard it, it looked like a big weight was lifted from his shoulders as he sighed in relief.

"Anyway, I have t-"

"We still have dance classes, remember?" He smirked.

"Fine. But Jinra said she wanted to join. So just get your water bottles and stuff and just meet me at the basement." I said as I put my bag in my locker and got my things for our 'dance practice'

"Oh yeah, call Jinra too." I added before he grabbed his stuff.