Rampant Urges

Mmmm, just a small filler story.

Impossible. There's no way this is happening still. What do I tell the Captain? What am I suppose to do in order to forget this? To overcome it? I can hardly go about fake killing my friend again just so the emotional shock can jar me away from my desire. There was a knock at the door, pulling me from my thoughts with a groan. That better not be the nurse. Stumbling to the door to open it I was met with none other than Captain Kirk. The sight of him brought a stirring of emotions within me that I desperately tried to ignore.
"Good evening, Mr. Spock. McCoy said you weren't feeling well, so I thought I'd stop by." That damn doctor and his apparent lack of wit. I told him to keep Jim far away from my room. He's likely the cause for all this, I thought bitterly. Suddenly, though the room was being kept quite cool, I felt very hot.
"You should be on the helm, Captain." Trying to keep my strained voice from betraying me, I leaned over him, distracting his beautiful, smart mind from figuring me out.
"Scotty has it. I needed a break." Just how long has it been? How long will I suffer? "Spock?"
"Jim, it'd be unwise for you to stay here." His eyes flickered with sadness for a moment, shocking me. Did he think I was sending him away? Him? My captain, my Jim. "I'm sorry, Sir. It is just that... despite our actions on Vulcan, I am still under the effects of my Pon Farr."
"What!" With wide eyes he stepped forward, looking up into my eyes.
"What do you need?" If it weren't for the anxious tapping in my thoughts, I'd have smiled. Truly, he is my best friend. For me to have twisted that into something dirty, I should be ashamed.
"I merely need to be alone, Captain. If you stay here, I will without a doubt lose control and attack you." Fear, evident in his gaze.
"I thought you only fought me because you had to back on Vulcan." This time, a small smile did pull at my lips. He misunderstands me.
"Correct, Captain. However, I do not mean that I will fight you. I mean that I will take you." Approximately two seconds after hearing that, a furious blush formed on his cheeks as he let the door close behind him, blocking the view from the hall.
"I didn't know that's how it worked." Despite my restraint, I took a step towards him.
"It isn't. Not precisely. Every seven years, during Pon Farr, Vulcans have a harder time keeping emotions at bay as we seek out our... During this time feelings, urges, they run rampant as we prepare to... you don't need to worry about that part. Things I usually suppress become alarmingly overwhelming. It's dangerous, but I will bare with it." There was only a foot between us. I could reach forth and drag him with me to the bed.
"Is that what you need, Spock? To be able to give in?" Not if I can restrain myself long enough. Though, his presence in my room and so nearby is taxing my already strained efforts.
"Sir, trust me you don't want that. If I give into this part of me I'd hurt someone. Anger, excitement, lust, annoyance. These are things I am not use to, and have no control of." But it'd be a lie if I said I didn't want to try a few of them out.
"Spock, don't think about that, just tell me. Is this what you need?" My eyes trailed down to his neck, barely showing. The warm, pulsing, skin that I wanted to touch.
"It's what I want, Jim." He jumped slightly as I reached up and grabbed his arms. "But is it what you want?"
"I want you to be comfortable. On this ship. With me." He was avoiding answering the question.
"Do you want me to take you, Jim?" I asked once more, leaning my face down to press my forehead against his.
"God, yes." His face was bright red and he turned it away as I stared at him. "Yes, I want it. Take me S'chn T'gai Spock." That shocked me, momentarily.
"You've learned to pronounce my full name?" He blushed, nodding slightly.
"When we were on Vulcan I heard it and had been practicing these last few days. I had help, of course." I was touched. Shocked. Impressed. Aroused. Placing both my hands on the door behind him, I leaned down to his level.
"Say it again," I whispered into his ear, nipping at it.
"S- S'chn T'gai..." It's a little off, but he's come closer to pronouncing it right than anyone else on this ship. I kissed his neck, about to give in and drag him to bed, when he sunk down to the floor. He already looked like a hot mess. Words were getting difficult to speak, and I knew I was getting worse.
"Come on, Jim. It gets even better." I pulled him with me to my bed, a smile on my face.