"Man whateva I'm coming." H said and hung up.

I looked over and Bri was sleep. I picked up my boxers and pants and left my pants sagging. "Bri." I said shaking her.

"Yea." She said before rubbing her eyes and looking at me.

"I'm finna go buy I'm leaving my car I'll be back later." She nodded and went back to sleep. I chuckled I put that ass to sleep.

I went downstairs and waited for Zay ass to come. Thus, nigga drive like he old asf or the police behind him. I shook my head.

After a while he came, and I walked to his car. I got in and he drive off. "Nigga yo dick going to fall off." He spoke.

"No, it's not I'll die before it does." I spoke. "Whateva but I have to go to the store right quick." I nodded and just looked out the window.

I started thinking about bro and how she getting attached to much and I don't want that cause I ain't ready for no relationship and defiantly not with her.

We made it to the trap, and I got out the car. I needed a blunt, so I rolled a blunt and lit it up and inhaled.

We walked inside and to Aaron's office. I walked inside and he was doing paperwork.

"You wanted to see us." I said and exhaled the smoke. "Yea some bitch tried to steal from us so I-." He was cut off by my phone ringing. I picked my phone put my pocket and it was Bri.

"Wassup." I said when I answered.

"Where are you." She asked and I mugged the phone.

"I'm busy and did I say I was coming back when I'm done." I told her.

"So, you can't tell me where you are." I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"Man, I told you I'm busy I don't even know why you tripping for." I told her.

"Cause we together and you put seeing different girls." I sucked my teeth again.

"Man, we ain't even together I just fuck you from time to time you ain't even wifey material anyway." I told her she started going on and on about it so I just put my phone on the table, and you still could hear her.

I motioned for Aaron to continue talking. "Like I was saying I wanted y'all to question him and shit until he tells us who sent him. Do anything you want to him just don't kill him until after y'all get the information." We nodded and I got my phone and noticed she hung up.

"Why you do ole gurl like that." Zay asked I shrugged.

"She be aggravating sometimes unless she got dick inside her she thinks we together but we ain't I just use her for her pussy." I told him he laughed at, and Aaron just shook his head.

"You wrong for that but what you doing for your birthday." I thought about it.

"Nothing maybe spending the day with Zahari and my granny." I shrugged I never do anything but that.

"Man, we should have a party." I really didn't want to do anything.

"Maybe I don't know." He nodded. We walked out Aaron's office after a while but told him that we would handle that nigga tomorrow.

We drove to my house first and he came inside. We smoked a little bit. I went into the kitchen to get something when somebody knocked on my door.

"I got it." Zay said. He was there for a minute. "Aye Zion a girl and a little boy is here for you. " I walked out the kitchen with a blunt between my lips.

When I saw who it was, I froze. "Why the fuck you here." I asked her and lit the blunt.

"Cause I need your help." I sucked my teeth at this bull shit and inhaled the blunt.