Chapter 9

after one and half month.
Two days back they celebrated Nandini's 18th birthday. Nandini was making Manik wear his watch. Her college hasn't started yet, she is on vaccation.
'Nandini kya hua? you are looking tired and your face has also become pale' Manik said cupping her cheeks.

Nandini took the tie and stepped on his toe, and in a reflex Manik grabbed her waist making sure she doesn't fall and began  tying the tie and said 'kuch nehi Manik, just feeling a bit sick'

'what! you are sick let's go to the doc...' Manik couldn't finish his sentence when Nandini pushed him and went to the bathroom covering her mouth. She threw up all the things she had in her stomach in the basin after a moment she came out and lied down on his bed. Manik closed the door, and sat beside her caressing her hair. Nandini sat up and snuggled into Manik's arms hugging his waist. He held her close against his chest and rubbed her cheeks.

'Nandini! kya hua? have you eaten something wrong? is it food poisoning' Nandini nodded her head in a no.

'then it is final we are going to the hospital' Manik said.

'no I don't like hospital. Main nehi jaungi' Nandini said looking at his face.

'accha tum rest karo, I am not going to the office' -Manik

'no... aap please jao! I am okay kuch nehi huan' -Nandini

'shh... I am not going anywhere' Manik said removing his watch and tie. He opened the door and went to the washroom to get changed into casuals.

Nyonika entered and saw Nandini sitting on the bed and asked 'Nandini where is Manik'
'umm aunty he is in the washroom' just then Manik came out and asked 'what happended Mom?'

'your Dad and me are going somewhere, we will come back by tonight or tomorrow, so you both take care of yourselves okay?' Manik and Nandini nodded their head.

They bid bye to nyonika and Mr. Malhotra and came back to Manik's room. Manik locked the door and backhugged Nandini, keeping his chin on her shoulder and spoke 'now I can spend the entire day with my Girlfriend' Nandini blushed.
Manik bit her earlobs, and licked that spot.

He gathered her hair and kept it on one side and placed wet kissed on her neck. He turned her around and cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips hungrily. While kissing he picked her up in his arms, not leaving her lips for a second and moved towards the bed

He placed her on the bed and removed his vest and lied down beside her. He kissed her forhead, then her cheeks and bit her cheeks a little. He then gave a open mouth kiss on her cheeks 

'Do you know how much I love your these chubby cheeks and luscious pink lips' Manik said rubbing her lips with his finger. And Nandini just smiled blushing a little.

He again captured her lips suddenly Nandini started feeling dizzy and her eyes clouded darkness and she fainted. Manik stopped when he felt her lips stopped its movement. He opened his eyes and saw her lying down closing.

'Nandini! What happened? Nandini open your eyes! Please' Manik was patting her cheeks but she wasnt opening. Manik wore his vest and murmered 'doctor. I need to call the doctor' He grabbed his phone and called the doctor asking her to come to Malhotra Mansion. 

The doctor came and told Manik to wait outside though he didn't want to. After checking her the called him to the room. Manik was a bit nervous, he entered and saw her sitting on the bed crying. 'whaat happened, why is she crying!' Manik panicked.
'she's pregnant!' the doctor said shaking Manik to the core! 'whaat!' Manik said still in shocked. 'yes! I have given her medicines make her have those properly saying this doctor left the mansion.

Manik sat beside and Nandini and wiped her tears, she instantly hugged him hiding her facs in the crook of her neck and sniffed 'yeh humse kya hogya Manik! what will happen now!' Manik hugged her back tightly and said 'sshh.. kuch nehi hoga. I am there na! I will explain Mom and Dad. They will accept our relation! please don't cry' and patted her hair.

'don't cry! what will my baby say, it will say my mumma is a rotu! humesha roti hain' Manik said trying to cheer her up. Nandini chuckled at his words.

'kuch nehi hoga na humara baby ko? we will keep it right?' Nandini asked innocently.

'ofcourse, I will never ever let anything happen to our baby, this is a symbol of our love' Manik explained her. Nandini was  overwhelmed by his words and instantly placed her lips on his and kissed him softly and whispered 'I love you Mani' Manik responded to her kiss back and said 'I love you so much Nandini, and thank you so much for this beautiful gift'

'Now have these medicines okay? Nandini nodded and gulped the medicines. He lied down beside her and cuddled her closer.

'Mani! aap uncle aunty ko kaise bataon ge humare baren main?' Nandini asked.

'tum uski tension mat lo, your duty is just to take care of yourself and our baby okay?' Nandini nodded. 'Mani! I still cant believe I am going to be a mother, I have a life inside me! this feeling is so overwhelming!' Nandini said having slight tears in her eyes.

'me too Nandini! I have never thought my life will change this much, after you came, I am so lucky to have you. I am going to be a father But Nandini you are so small! only 18' Manik asked worriedly.

'toh kya Manik! I am happy' Nandini said happily.
'me too!' saying this Manik kissed her forhead and soon they dozed off.

So here it is guys! One more chapter to go! And all those who are waiting for my other story 'headboy's girl'  that story will take time.