Chapter 7

Following next morning. Nandini woke up pretty late and last night scene flashed in her mind, the movie part.

Nandini's POV
Maybe I fell asleep while watching the movie, that means Manik brought me here He picked me up. Omg! I was drowned in my selfthought when I heard the door knock. Manik was standing at the door.

'Finally you are up! Mom is calling you downstairs for breakfast. Everyone is waiting for you' He said.
'okay I am coming' saying this I stood up and went to the washroom after freshening up and came out and saw him sitting on the bed.

'tum gayi nehi?'I asked him. 'no! waiting for you, are you done? let's go together' He replied. 'let's go, then' saying this we headed donwstairs. Uncle, aunty were sitting on the table. We were having breakfast when uncle said 'Manik, I am planning for a vacation after Nandini's exams will be over to London'
'Wow! Dad great idea Nandini will also feel good' Manik said,
wow! vacation, I have never been outside India.
'Nandini do you have passport?' uncle asked me. 'no uncle'

'ok no problem, there's a lot time left' uncle said.

'Mom I am going to swimming pool, It's been a long time I have not swum' said Manik stretching his arms. 'Nandini come, join me' Manik said to me. 'but I don't know swimming' I said. 'just sit by the pool then' he said. 'okay then I will quickly change'. I ran upstairs to my room, and changed into a loose black T-shirt which reached upto my upper thigh and a 3-quarter tights.

Manik and I went to the terrace, near the swimming pool. The swimming pool is huge, even the terrace is very big and beautiful.
........................................

Manik removed his T-shirt and in a reflex Nandini quickly covered her eyes, Manik chuckled seeing her reaction and said 'relax Nandini, it's not a big deal' . Manik was just wearing a half pant. Nandini opened her eyes and her cheeks turned red seeing him bare chested. 'get used to it' saying this he jumped into the pool splashing water on Nandini. Nandini was regestering his words, when Manik said 'Nandini come, I will teach you swimming'

Nandini got excited and put her legs slowly into the pool and stood. Manik held her hands and pulled her closer to him and said 'watch me okay?' He then began to swim. Nandini too tried but was unable keep her body straight. 'wait let me help you' saying this Manik held her waist make her lay on the water. 'now flap your hands and legs together' she tried several times but couldn't succeed properly. 'it's okay, if you practice one or two days you will be able to do it' Manik said to Nandini.

Manik's POV
after teaching her I thought to have some fun 'accha Nandini sit on my back'
'whaat! why?' she asked me. 'aren utho nah, I am giving you a free adventurous ride' I said. 'hahaha, are you sure you?' she asked. 'yes, ofcourse'
'okay then' saying this she climbed on my back. She sat on my back, with her legs on either sides. I began to swim and said 'so Nandini, are you liking the ride?'
'yes Manik very much, Thank you so much!'

I could imagine her smiling face. 'you owe me okay?' I said to her. 'what! do you want to ride on my back when I learn swimming?' she asked me with shocked plus seriousness in her voice. 'nehi buddhu! I will ask for my reward when time will come! after a pause I said 'bohut bhari ho tum my back is paining' I faked a 'aaa' 'Monster! toh uthaye kyun, utaro mujhe!' Nandini said angrily.

I smirked mentally and turned a little 'aaaaaaa! Manik main gir jaungi' Nandini shouted hugging me tightly. 'hahaha this is for calling me monster' 'sorry sorry please take me to the yard.' I laughed and then swam to the yard. Nandini got down and stomped her foot angrily and went out. 'Nandini wait I am coming!' I shouted and followed her.

Manik and Nandini went to their respective rooms and took shower.
........................
At evening
Nandini was studying when Nyonika came to her room. 'Nandini see I have bought this phone for you, did you like it'

'yes aunty thank you so much! it's really nice' Nandini replied politely.

'don't use it during study, okay?' Nandini laughed and nodded her head.
After Nyonika went Nandini opened her phone, sim was already installed in it, with their numbers save in it. She then studied for a while and slept.

This chapter is a shit! I didn't like it at all, next chapter will be soon, with Nandini school's scenes with aryaman and Manik's growing feelings for Nandini. I am not getting any idea how to proceed the story, I think I will be ending it soon within few chapters