Chapter 1

Nandini cried her heart out hugging nyonika tightly and nyonika kept caressing her hair solftly.
'ssshh! Beta don't cry, We're there for you na! your Mumma papa will always be there for you. They will bless you from heaven' nyonika consoled a 16 years old Nandini.
'yes beta, don't cry!' Raj nyonika's husband supported her too.
Manik was standing was standing there, feeling bad for Nandini. She lost her parents at this small age.
Nandini's Parents' dead bodies were taken to burn. It was night time.
'Mom let's go home, it's already mid night' Manik said to nyonika.
'Nehi beta I will stay with nandini today, you take your dad home and have dinner, I will come in the morning' she replied. Manik nodded and took a
last glance at Nandini who was sitting on the sofa keeping her head on nyonika's shoulder and sniffing. Manik moved towards her and patted her head and left with his.

Murthys didn't have much relatives as Mr and Mrs had a love marriage and nobody accepted them. Only a few close relatives were there. No one was there to take Nandini's responsibility, Nyonika discussed with some relatives that she wants to take Nandini with her in their Mansion, As murthys were their good friends and also served their company gracefully! They didn't deny and agreed to her decision.
'tum chalo gi na beta mere sath! humare ghar main?' nyonika asked Nandini
and she mumbled an okay!

Nandini couldn't sleep whole night cause she was missing her parents badly. Finally it's morning. Nyonika already discussed with her husband that Nandini will be staying with them. He didn't object as Nandini is an obedient, well mannered girl.
Nynonika helped Nandini packing her luggage and they moved out of the house which is heaven for Nandini, where she grew up, made memories. She stared at her house and again tears trickled down her cheeks. Nyonika wiped her tears and said 'today you will go to your new home beta! everyone is waiting, let's go!' Chopper was waiting for them in near BMW.

They reached the mansion, driver took her luggage and gave it to the servant. Nyonika and Nandini entered the mansion. Raj and Manik was sitting on the sofa having their tea. Raj smiled widely seeing them, and Manik just gave a small smile. Raj stood up and moved towards Nandini and caressed her hair lovingly 'aagaye beta! don't feel shy. Consider this as your house only' Nandini smiled a little and greeted him 'Hello! uncle'

Nynoika took her upstairs to her room, which was beside Manik's and showed her everything. Her dressing table, her cupboard, her study table etc. This is not the first time Nandini visited their mansion! She came here twice or thrice with her Papa. Manik and Nandini never talked! Manik has ego problem, who would not mingle with a mere employe's daughter and Nandini is shy girl who doesn't talk much and aproach to people by her own.

Nyonika told Nandini to take shower and come down for breakfast. Nyonika moved out of the door closing the door behind and went downstairs. 'Mom why did you bring her to our house' Manik asked irritatingly. 'Manik! so what! there's no one to take care of her, and Nandini is a very good girl, I like her so much! I will take care of her like my own daughter'. 'Fine!' Manik said and moved upstairs to his room. Before entering his room he moved towards Nandini's room and peeked through the door and saw no one! He then went to his room and guessed nandini must be having shower.

So guys the chapter ends here, this chapter is 1 year before the prologue part. Manik will fall slowly for her! prologue part will come after many more chapters. If you want something me to include in this story feel free to say! share your ideas!
Bye bye