Chapter 8

leap of one year
Warning!  Mature Content

Grabbing her waist Manik started to give wet kisses on nandini's neck! and smooched her neck hardly.

Nandini moaned and pleaded caressing his hair 'Mani! please not now. Someone will see us, and I have to help nyo aunty in kitchen too'

Manik pecked  her collarbone and left her waist 'I will not leave you tonight' Manik said huskily and moved out from behind the door of his room.

Nandini hurriedly moved downstairs towards the kitchen where nyonika was cooking. Manik saw her from upstairs with dark eyes.

at night, 12 am
Manik checked if everyone is sleeping or not. He then moved towards Nandini's room. He saw her standing in the balcony gazing at stars.

He moved towards her and hugged her from behind tightly nuzzling in her neck. He turned her, facing her and placed his lips on her kissing her hardly. Grabbing her hair he brought her face more closer, and kept kissing her. He took her lips inside his mouth and smooched. Nandini moaned in his mouth

He moved his trail of kisses to her cheeks, and gave a open mouth kiss on her cheeks. He picked her up and moved towards her bed. He gently placed her, and removed his vest and hovered over her.

he placed a long kiss on her forehead and said 'I love you Nandini' Nandini smiled and rubbed his stubbled cheeks with her thumb and replied 'I love you too Mani' Manik smiled and moved down to her throat and placed wet kissed there. Nandini moaned caressing his hair with her fingers.

He opened her shirt's button one by one and took off her shirt leaving her in her red lacy bra. He moved towards her ear and whispered 'someone's looking hot' Nandini blushed hearing his compliment and too replied 'you are no less Mr. Malhotra' Manik smiled and rubbed her stubbled cheeks with her soft ones making her giggle.

He nuzzled his nose on her cleavage and bit her on the place above her cleavage. Nandini moaned and clutched his shoulders tightly. He moved his hand to her back and opened her bra's clasp and took it off. He played with her twins, he sucked them, kissed them tenderly.

Nandini flipped him and sat on his stomach. She bent down and kissed his whole face. She kissed his chest his neck. Not able to control himself Manik again flipped her and kissed her.

He removed rest of their clothes and entered inside her, slowly making sure not to hurt her, He held the bed post and thrusted inside her hard. Giving a final stroke he moved outside her and thumped on her breathing hardly. Two-three drops of tear escaped Nandini's eyes. Manik cupped her cheeks and asked 'are you okay? is it hurting?
'thoda sa' Nandini replied and smiled. Manik kissed her lips tenderly and said it'll be okay. They both wore their clothes and lied down for sometimes. Nandini dozed off soon and Manik went to his room.

Flashback
Manik proposed her 7 months back, saying how he fell for her. Nandini too accepted she loves him. They kissed and it was their first kiss. They got more and more closer and they became one 2 months back. They do it once or twice a week but not regularly.

okay so here is the second last chapter. One more chapter to go and then Epilogue. I don't want to drag this story so I hope it would be nice to end it here.