Sunday, 7-20-2014~ New Beginnings and an Explanation

Okay, I would like to start off by saying the Wicca is not Satanic, Wicca doesn't even have a concept close to Satan! We believe in a God and Goddess, we worship nature and respect all beings. We do not have ritualistic sacrifices as satanists do (or at least some), as we follow by a Wiccan Rede and a very famous line says Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill- an' it harm none do what ye will. This means we cannot hurt another, though of course in self defence we can.

Now the reason I decided to follow the path of Wicca though was because it s exactly how I always thought. It makes me feel whole unlike a lot of other religions, such as Christianity. I'm not saying I hate Christians, though there are a few that make me want to explode, it's just the ideas the religion have don't agree with, and I never was comfortable being Christian. Then I thought I was Atheist, because I have a scientific mindset. I then found Wicca when I was around eight years old, and thought of following it. Now me being young did not understand the concept of it and got frustrated and became Atheist again. Now that I'm fourteen almost, I now understand what Wicca is and now I practice properly. 

I got my first book on Wicca about a a month ago, and realized that this is my religion, this is what I am meant to be even for a little while. I have never felt this close connection with any other religion I have studied. I found a piece of me that I've been missing, which is a spiritual sense. Now, I'm stronger than ever before! Now I'm not writing this to convert others, although it would be great to help someone down their spiritual path, I'm doing this to give others a sense of what a journey of converting and getting comfortable in religion is like for a fourteen year old is like.

                                                                                       Blessed Be,

                                                                                                Amanda~