Chapter 21: Focux

Start from the beginning

You: "Another one of you?" Wait, is he...

Erza: "M/n, is this man work with the people who experimented on you?" He nods and stands, only to have the man snap his fingers, forcing him onto the ground again.

You: "Who are you?"

???: "I am Focux. The Fox cross of Generation 2.

You: "Oh... Now I see it." I look up and see the spikey, red-orange haired man sitting there, with a loose fitting salmon shirt on.

Focux: "Now, it's time to carry out my mission. It's time to die, Wolverine." He continuously snaps his fingers, putting more and more force on M/n, until he begins coughing blood. I summon my sword and charge him, but when I jump up, he's gone. "Too slow, Titania." I look back and see his nails were extremely sharp, and were mere inches from my face. But as he's about to attack, somebody pushes me out of the way. I hear a man's grunt, then a loud thud on the ground. I look over and see M/n with 5 long slices running diagonally across his face, each dripping blood down his face along with it streaming down each side of his mouth too. "What? How? You were subdued by the ring! How did you do that?!" He screams at M/n. As M/n begins walking towards him, he starts snapping his fingers, each time I see M/n stumble for a second before continuing towards his target.

You: "You idiotic fool... How dare you show your face here... My past has nothing to do with these people, so, if you're going to attack me, do it when I am not near these people." Focux was stunned, he was frozen in shock, or fear, I did not know which. M/n punches him in the gut, and he coughs a mixture of saliva and blood. His eyes go wide, then he collapses onto M/n. "I need to bring this guy into the Magic Council. All of you stay here, and stay sharp." He pulls the ring off of Focux's finger, and off of his own as well. Then makes a fist, crushing them both. He opens his hand as the pieces fall to the ground. "Any other tricks I should know about?" He says looking at all of us. Nobody moves. He nods and walks off... Why didn't he seem mad at me though? I figured he'd be furious.

Your POV

I throw Focux in the cell and turn around to walk out, but as I do I hear him stir.

Focux: "(Fathers Name FT/N)..." What...? I stop walking, but don't turn back to face him. "That's right, he isn't dead... But you soon will be, by his hand..." I start walking again and walk straight out, hearing him cackle in the background... No... It's impossible, he couldn't be...

Erza POV

M/n returns late that evening, but I could tell he was being bothered by something. He wasn't even looking at anyone, he had been ignoring everybody who tried to talk to him. He had even ignored me, he simply sat there in a daze, I couldn't believe it. I've never seen him so shaken by something. Except for when he heard Acnologia's roar... I decide it was time to try again.

Erza: "M/n? Let's go home." He sits there for a minute, before standing and walking away. I follow behind him, as we make our way back to his house. Once we enter though, he locks himself in his room.

Your POV

What did he mean? I-Is my father truly alive, and if he is, why would he want to kill me? I have been thinking about it all day now, and have come up with possibilities. 1: He was taken and experimented on by those psychos that attacked us. 2: Acnologia got him and somehow brain washed him. 3: He wants revenge for my acts while my Mother and Evelyn were being hurt. And 4: He wants revenge for Laura's death... But, I'm afraid if it's either of the last two, I won't be fighting back against him, I'll let him kill me, I deserve it after all. I sigh and stand up. I walk down into the living room and lie down on the couch, both of my hands behind my head. I hear Erza set something on the table, then she walks over and sits on the chair.