Lucy and Troian get dressed and leave the locker room and Shay and I take off our swimsuits and throw on robes before heading for the saunas. When we get to to where the saunas are located, we are pleasantly surprised to see they have private saunas available so we don't have to share with strangers. We check in and select our private sauna room and my jaw hits the floor when we enter the room. It is not like any sauna I have ever been in before, it was beautiful and very romantic. Shay takes my hand and we enter the sauna, she closes the door and locks it. I turn and look at her and she drops her robe, my eyes wander her body and a smile appears across my face. I drop my robe and she instantly claims my lips with hers. The kiss is tender but hungry... she leads me over to the bench and lays out the towels to make it more comfortable. She lays me down and resumes kissing me, she moves to my neck and leaves kisses all the way down to my breasts. I can't help but let out a moan and I can feel Shay smile into my breast. She takes my nipple into her mouth and begins to tease it relentlessly.

She moves slowly down my stomach and I arch my back from the pleasure I am feeling, she moves to my thighs and I am beginning to loose my mind, I say "Baby please, no more teasing." She moves in and captures my throbbing clit with her mouth and it sends jolts of electricity through my body. My body begins to shake and I know that I am already close to release... she must have known this too because she increases the pace and within seconds I am screaming in pleasure "Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum, ohhh God, yes fuck right there, ooooh Mmmmm yeah, I'm cumming ahhhh fuckkk..." I release and she doesn't let up, she thrusts her tongue inside me and I begin to feel another orgasm building quickly, I say "Oh damn, oooh God... I'm getting close again, yeah, ooooh mmmm fuck baby oooh God that feels good." She replaces her tongue with two fingers and begins to work them inside me, without slowing she moves forward and takes my nipple back into her mouth and the feeling sends me over the edge... she curls her fingers and I loose it. "Oh my God, shit... baby fuck ooooh mmmm God yes, I'm cumming baby."

After my second release, she makes her way up to my lips and kisses me with nothing but love. She says "Is it me or is it hot in here?" I couldn't help it and I started to laugh uncontrollably... I say "Oh babe, it's hot in here but you are most definitely the hottest thing in here." She laughs and kisses me again, she says "How about we get out of here, and go get a shower?" I say "But I didn't get my turn..." She smiles and says "Baby I love you but it's way to hot in here... but I promise we can continue this later." I kiss her and say "Yeah, it is very hot in here and when we resume this... I want you to know that you my beautiful fiance... are in big trouble." I give her my famous Ali D smirk and quickly give her a kiss...

Ashley's POV

I can't believe how gutsy I am being, but when Shay told me to have an open mind... I told myself she was right and if I want to find out if I in fact have bisexual feelings, then I would have to go into this fully committed to finding out. I have been shamelessly flirting with Anna our water zumba instructor and I think she is flirting back. After purposely messing up the dance, Anna came over and put her hands on my hips to "Help" me get the right motion. I instantly felt a tingling coming from my center, and that's when I knew I was going to go for it. I look up and see Sasha and Shay watching me mess up these moves, and I know they both know I can dance... so I'm guessing that either Shay has told Sasha about my feelings or she has figured it out for herself.

After class ends, Anna made it clear to me that she was interested, and asked me if I would like to hang out... and I am pretty sure hang out was code for hook up. I see the girls leaving for the locker room, but I stay behind to make arrangements to hang out with Anna. After talking for nearly twenty minutes, we decided that it would be easier for us to hang out here at the spa. I told her I wanted to go get cleaned up, and I would meet her for an early lunch at 11 am at the hotel restaurant and then we could see where it took us. Before I left, Anna leaned in and kissed me... and I have to say it was very hot. After that kiss, I really needed a cold shower, so I went to the locker room, and quickly got in the shower. I was lost in thought and I didn't notice Shay and Sasha enter the showers, It wasn't until I hear Sasha giggle that I was snapped back to reality. They are a few stalls over and they don't see me yet, so I decide to just watch them. I find myself smiling because of how happy they are, I can clearly see the love between the two of them as they laugh and joke in the shower.