01

there's a deep part of him that no one sees. although it may not look like it, he isn't happy. and this is what no one sees. they don't see him cry himself to sleep, they don't see all the cigarettes he smokes when he's alone, they don't see the way he gets high to get rid of the voices. In other words, hoseok's mind is really fucked up and everyone thinks he's as happy as happy could be.

It wasn't always like this though. there was a time when the boy was truly the light of not only his friends' world but also his own. he ruled his own world and no one could stop him from being at the top. he had everything, a wonderful family, amazing grades, perfect friends, and a happy soul. it was true, no one could stop him.

and no one did; depression wasn't a who it was a what. a feeling. hoseok let feelings stop him. let his feelings for the boy who hates everyone get in the way. it wasn't the boy's fault. hoseok let himself fall for a boy who he thought hated him. so he pushed those feelings down.

the more distracted he became with the boy, the more his grades started to slip. going from a's and b's to d's and f's. one thing leads to another and his life fell apart. no more perfect world. no more sunshine. and that's where our story begins.