Chapter •2•

{Low key obsessed with this song rn, its originally from Alec Benjamin}

Blake's POV
<><><><><><>

As I walk down the hall, back from my private school and finishing junior year at my old high school, I see somebody whom I've been waiting to see.

Chloe...it's really her. My god I bet she still wants me dead.

"Blake?" She questions with shock and confusion.

"Chloe, I um y-yea hi" I say, stuttering like an idiot.

"I gotta go" She says before running off, then taking a turn.

God damn it, maybe I should run after her...no, she hates you remember?

I sigh and walk into the locker room and out onto the field and walk up to coach.

I don't blame her for still hating me, but I wish she didn't, ugh you're such an idiot.

I walk down the bleachers and onto the field toward my old coach.

Maybe I still have a chance with being on the team again, I mean, it's possible, tryouts were just a week and a half ago.

"Hey coach, long time no see" I say with a smile.

"Oh hey there buddy, almost didn't recognize you!" He says slapping my back.

I look around at the team, and they're all glaring at me...

Not surprised though, I fucked up.

"Son, I would love to have you back immediately but you know the rules, you'll need to try out first, sound good?" Coach says with a smile.

I nod my head and shake his hand.

"Welcome back"

"It's good to be back" I say.

"Not really" One of the guy mutters under his breath and the rest chuckle.

Chloe's POV
<><><><><><>

I can't fucking believe this...

Why is he back, just, why? Arghhhhh.

I walk out of the school yard into the parking lot, I pull out my phone and call Levi.

"Hey sis, whatcha need?" He says.

"I need a ride home. Like now." I say sighing.

"Sure is everything alr- shit Liam no do that you idiot! Sorry, can I get back to you? I am so sorry- Liam NO!" He asks and I say goodbye and hang up.

"Need a ride?" Someone says.

I turn around and see Damon, with his motorcycle.

Aw hell no...

"I uh..."

"Don't worry I have an extra helmet" he says handing it to me.

I don't know about this...

I look at his bike and back to Bryson, a pouty face on him.

"Fine" I say regretting it already.

I mean, better than walking am I right?

I walk toward him and hop in the back, putting on the helmet and wrapping my hands around his waist.

I hear a grunt "Uh Chloe, you're touching my no no square" He snickers.